Jerry has me scared

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I often accuse people of being in denial. Not just here. Everywhere. It’s my thing. I love it.

I wonder if it’s me that’s in denial. I just cannot imagine him being back.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I often accuse people of being in denial. Not just here. Everywhere. It’s my thing. I love it.

I wonder if it’s me that’s in denial. I just cannot imagine him being back.
Garrett is Lord Voldemort, the adults couldn't imagine him being back.

conner01

Reaction score
When Jason is gone all of you are going to be shocked at how little he actually does and how replacing him won't do much unless this team tackles and run blocks.
Hopefully the next guy gets them motivated to block and tackle on a much more consistent basis

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?

X1CZU70.gif

_sturt_

Reaction score
I've seen this post game look from him before after a nice win...the look that says "we are back on track"...."Jason is the man"....ugh. I am nervous as hell that The Clapping Carrot is ONCE again going to pull his butt out of the fire. Nice win...congratulations....but TOO LATE....seen it before. I am ALL in next week with the Eagles....enough of this crap...lets end this S right now, and start over next year with a HC who can win games like today on a constant basis. Ok, I'm done....who is with me?

Where is the "dislike" button?

I'm done and I think Jerry is done if/when this season is done and there's not, at minimum, an NFC Championship to show for it.

This season isn't done. And I have no reason to get ahead of myself and pontificate as-if it is.

Being a Washington Nationals fan, I know better.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I for one would like to know the coach that wins consistently in this league? Very few. Lose 3 and win one (albeit, a big one against a formidable opponent), and we still have a long way to go and a very short time to get there. Not sayin we can't, just sayin it's hard to turn inconsistent into consistent in 2 weeks.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen know Garrett is done. This team isn't good enough to make it far in the playoffs (or even make it at all). Jerry is just happy that Garrett won't go out a complete loser

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No prediction, but if they win in Philadelphia next week and win the home game vs. the wildcard, Jerry extends Garrett. It's what Jerry does and Garrett is the Rasputin of NFL coaches.
I agree, but they cant win the WC game , since we are the lowest div winner, we will play the best WC team which looks to be SF or Sea, right now it is
SF.
Dallas might beat Sea but not SF.
But I see just getting there again and beat by a good team and jerry will extend JG, they love the guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

He can't sell Jason to this fan base anymore unless he has some hardware to show for it. He knows that.

Only the ultra homers will buy into more Garrett.

Verdict

Reaction score

For good reason. 70/30 he’s the coach again next year.

MS17

Reaction score
I agree, but they cant win the WC game , since we are the lowest div winner, we will play the best WC team which looks to be SF or Sea, right now it is
SF.
Dallas might beat Sea but not SF.
But I see just getting there again and beat by a good team and jerry will extend JG, they love the guy.

That scenario probably happens (SF WC game). But, just consider that the Cowboys will be at home and the team could pull out the rousing full Rams performance again and advance. For a decade we've watched Garret's Desperation (ergo, save his job) wins buy more time, and heard "how Jerry and the players like him" .

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We have a weak army that's willing to forgive all after just one decent game.
I never really had an issue with Jason in the first place. I’m going along with the locker room I think it’s their decision. Is there poor play resemblance of how they feel. Not after this win. Seems they don’t have an issue with him at all. It’s just us fans

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I never really had an issue with Jason in the first place. I’m going along with the locker room I think it’s their decision. Is there poor play resemblance of how they feel. Not after this win. Seems they don’t have an issue with him at all. It’s just us fans

The players are probably petrified that a new coach will actually bust their butts in practice, make them accountable, and maybe even cut guys that underperform.

Desperately playing hard to keep Camp Cupcake and all the brand meetings crap alive.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The players are probably petrified that a new coach will actually bust their butts in practice, make them accountable, and maybe even cut guys that underperform.

Desperately playing hard to keep Camp Cupcake and all the brand meetings crap alive.
I don’t believe that at all. But Whatever worksmy cowboy brother

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That will be gone as soon as they lose a playoff game (or don't make the playoffs).

DenCWBY

Reaction score
JG only stays if he wins the Super Bowl

winning this crap division this year isn’t some huge achievement
I wish I shared your sentiments. JJ is an egotistical, demented soul who would rather lose his way than win on the account of someone (other than a Jones) more influential with the team than him. It's fact and it's written. Jason is in his control and his adopted son that reflects his way of winning. That's awful hard for a sick minded owner to let go.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I wish I believed the talk of superbowl or bust for Garrett. Would make it easier to be excited about a playoff berth.