Jerry: "I'm disappointed"

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Garrett is incompetent and has no idea what he is doing................I am not sympathetic to that.

And I guess you cant read either, there is a sticky at the top of the page that personal insults are not allowed but you keep calling me a troll in post after post.

But I will let it slide, you are probably just coming to the realization that this is Garrett's last season and its taking a toll on you. I understand your frustration and disappointment.;)
I haven’t directly called you a troll. Just referenced troll like behavior.

And I suppose “ delusional homer “ isn’t an insult.

Garrett is a product of the dysfunctional organization Jerry has created that I continue to root on despite however disappointing and frustrating it is. He’s our guy until he’s not.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
3-3 is what we are. Egirls are 3-3. Rams are 3-3.

We are a talent dependent franchise. And we are missing 4 key pieces in offense. It takes a toll with a QB more dependent on a star studded cast.

I was one who said to put on the brakes after 3-0 start until we begun facing stiffer opponents to have a better gauge who we were.

Well, this is who we are at this point. Next up Egirls for division lead. We’ll have a better feel then where we are. But I was never one who bought into the hype.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Have you watched this mess? This team is a complete mess. They won't win more than 2 more games
We are definitely struggling missing 4 of our key starters on offense. And it’s going to be tough overcoming. Especially against stiffer competition.

But I take it one week at a time. I’m also one who warned against the Euphoric rhetoric after 3-o start before we played anyone.

I’m not a bit surprised how it’s unfolded.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
3-3 is what we are. Egirls are 3-3. Rams are 3-3.

We are a talent dependent franchise. And we are missing 4 key pieces in offense. It takes a toll with a QB more dependent on a star studded cast.

I was one who said to put on the brakes after 3-0 start until we begun facing stiffer opponents to have a better gauge who we were.

Well, this is who we are at this point. Next up Egirls for division lead. We’ll have a better feel then where we are. But I was never one who bought into the hype.

So you said put the brakes on at 3-0?

When I said put the brakes on at 3-0 you flamed me, name called, and everything else.

I will not bump old threads for all to see, but you were by far not waving any caution flags at 3-0 or else you would have joined in my concern, not criticized me.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We are definitely struggling missing 4 of our key starters on offense. And it’s going to be tough overcoming. Especially against stiffer competition.

But I take it one week at a time. I’m also one who warned against the Euphoric rhetoric after 3-o start before we played anyone.

I’m not a bit surprised how it’s unfolded.

Good to know you are admitting I was right after all:thumbup:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So you said put the brakes on at 3-0?

When I said put the brakes on at 3-0 you flamed me, name called, and everything else.

I will not bump old threads for all to see, but you were by far not waving any caution flags at 3-0 or else you would have joined in my concern, not criticized me.
Of course I was waving red flags bout 3-0 start .

I just called your thread out because it listed the only season we didn’t make the playoffs after beginning 3-0. Not the 14 other seasons we did. It appeared either an uninformed post or one directly intended to present a negative vibe which is troll like behavior.

Later you admitted you weren’t aware of the Cowboys awesome history after starting 3-0.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Wanting to be right more than winning is another troll like behavior.

I say.................."Garrett is a clown, has no idea what he is doing, 3-0 might be fools gold against weak teams"

Team loses 3 straight.

See, I never rooted for losses, I just waved the caution flag like you are claiming you did. But when I waved the caution flag you say its being a troll but when you waved the caution flag its because you were just trying to keep things in perspective..........LMAO.........go to bed bro, you are losing it tonight.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Of course I was waving red flags bout 3-0 start .

I just called your thread out because it listed the only season we didn’t make the playoffs after beginning 3-0. Not the 14 other seasons we did. It appeared either an uninformed post or one directly intended to present a negative vibe which is troll like behavior.

Later you admitted you weren’t aware of the Cowboys awesome history after starting 3-0.

I mentioned it because it was the LAST TIME we started 3-0 and that is what they were talking about on TV. Did you call the station and complain they were being trolls for only mentioning the last time? I doubt it.

And yes, I dont have every record of every season since 1960 memorized like you do, I will admit that you got me there so if that is how we are judging fanhood, I will declare you the winner.

DoubleJHeat

Reaction score
This is a coaching issue. I want Garret out of here by lunch. 3-3? with this talent? I wonder what are record would be with Sean Payton? I've had enough of Garrett and his coaching staff. I mean serious we have a bunch of former players as coaches and they don't know what they're doing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I say.................."Garrett is a clown, has no idea what he is doing, 3-0 might be fools gold against weak teams"

Team loses 3 straight.

See, I never rooted for losses, I just waved the caution flag like you are claiming you did. But when I waved the caution flag you say its being a troll but when you waved the caution flag its because you were just trying to keep things in perspective..........LMAO.........go to bed bro, you are losing it tonight.
It’s all about presentation and intent. And I’m up early this morning. Thanks

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is a coaching issue. I want Garret out of here by lunch. 3-3? with this talent? I wonder what are record would be with Sean Payton? I've had enough of Garrett and his coaching staff. I mean serious we have a bunch of former players as coaches and they don't know what they're doing.
Unfortunately Elite coaching isn’t an asset Jerry’s interested in. Remember he tried that and didn’t like it.

nobody

Reaction score
I'm not sure Jerry will fire Garrett. I think he'll give him the rest of the season simply because of how close their families are. If their families weren't so close it might be different.

Unfortunately, from the way they're playing and acting, something happened behind the scenes that seems to have damaged this team's spirit and solidarity....and keeping Garrett the rest of the season might further increase the damage.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read that as nothing is going to change. He is going to back up JG and tell us that the team is fighting and will get it turned it around.
Nothing is going to change this SEASON.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
You think Jerry is suddenly going to wake up and hold his boy accountable? That ship sailed years ago. Worst case, the DC gets fired.
Jerry will wake up?he is in a state of denial and nothing will take him out of it
He will do some changes for sure but it i the blame game again with same result.
As long as Jerry and his son running the show don't expect real change period.This team has a very serious management issue not just coaches or talent deficiency..

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Garrett is incompetent and has no idea what he is doing................I am not sympathetic to that.

And I guess you cant read either, there is a sticky at the top of the page that personal insults are not allowed but you keep calling me a troll in post after post.

But I will let it slide, you are probably just coming to the realization that this is Garrett's last season and its taking a toll on you. I understand your frustration and disappointment.;)

The problem is, I honestly don't think this is Garrett's last season... By all means I wish it was. I wish last night was his last game.

As I've said numerous times in other posts, just because JG's contract hasn't been renewed yet doesn't mean it won't be renewed at the end of the year.

And I want Garrett gone just as much as the next person..