Jerry: "I'm disappointed"

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Poor Jerry is disappointed -- what a shame . . . not enough to do anything about it, though! :facepalm:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Not possible, he has had 10 years ...
But Jerry doesn’t...I know that tone....only way I know what the hell is going on. He’s in disbelief they did this 2017 three game skid into a brick wall at 100mph again. I am too...I didn’t see a three game skid like that again...maybe one or two...not three in a row. I knew we would crash,just not now. I’m not saying he’s fired for this,but that Jerry has the doubt seed in his mind now. It’s there...keep losing,and it will grow into a tree. My POV? Garrett needs a miracle turnaround.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Our offense struggles without all of its talent .

The best QB was wearing a green helmet yesterday.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Disappointing loss but not end of the season. The Egirls are 3-3 too. Even the Rams are 3-3.

We need to get some talent back in offense healthy. If our 2 Tackles and WR remain out we have some serious issues. Moore will need to dial down our passing game to short quick hitters to avoid pressure on Dak. He can’t continue taking a pounding.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm fine with a Philly loss, preferably a blowout. This nightmare has to end. I'm tired of all the 'real fan' spiel that you need to cheer your team on to victory no matter what. I want the Cowboys to win a superbowl some day again and it's not going to happen 'as is.'

Limping along to another 8-8 season and keeping the gang all together is not going to fix anything.

Only way real change is going to occur is with a losing record, like 6-10 type of record.

So yeah, in the long run it would be in the best interest of the franchise to lose to the Eagles next Sunday. Not going to root against the team, but I will not be upset in the least with a loss to Philly next week.

I better go run and hide before the Garrett jock riders try to come and confiscate my fan card:laugh:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Disappointing loss but not end of the season. The Egirls are 3-3 too. Even the Rams are 3-3.

We need to get some talent back in offense healthy. If our 2 Tackles and WR remain out we have some serious issues. Moore will need to dial down our passing game to short quick hitters to avoid pressure on Dak. He can’t continue taking a pounding.

Its over bro, look at the schedule. Dallas has the hardest remaining schedule in NFL with 8 of their last 10 against teams .500 or better.

When the team was 3-0 and I said that they better not let up because nothing is a given in the NFL and the last time they started 3-0 they failed to make the playoffs. I clearly remember you saying I was a troll for even mentioning that and if I knew about the history of the team I would know that there is no way they will not miss the playoffs and I was just saying that to throw a wet blanket on the team's good start.

Well, as we sit here today, maybe you should have listened to old Beast instead of being so quick to jump on your soap box......Ironic, isn't it.......................and your boy is gone after this mega collapse, you know that right;)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Its over bro, look at the schedule. Dallas has the hardest remaining schedule in NFL with 8 of their last 10 against teams .500 or better.

When the team was 3-0 and I said that they better not let up because nothing is a given in the NFL and the last time they started 3-0 they failed to make the playoffs. I clearly remember you saying I was a troll for even mentioning that and if I knew about the history of the team I would know that there is no way they will not miss the playoffs and I was just saying that to throw a wet blanket on the team's good start.

Well, as we sit here today, maybe you should have listened to old Beast instead of being so quick to jump on your soap box......Ironic, isn't it.......................and your boy is gone after this mega collapse, you know that right;)
We shall see. And you still sound like a troll . It’s never over until it is.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We shall see. And you still sound like a troll . It’s never over until it is.

Look at our schedule and look at Philly's remaining schedule...................we aint winning the division, we aint going to the playoffs.

Enjoy your boy Garrett's last season....................no playoffs means no extension;)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Look at our schedule and look at Philly's remaining schedule...................we aint winning the division, we aint going to the playoffs.

Enjoy your boy Garrett's last season....................no playoffs means no extension;)
Trolls are always ready to say the season is over or it’s never going to happen.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Trolls are always ready to say the season is over or it’s never going to happen.

You sound a little distressed there buddy, been a bad day for you and your boy Garrett?

I would rather be a troll then a delusional homer that thinks Garrett is Tom Landry 2.0:laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You sound a little distressed there buddy, been a bad day for you and your boy Garrett?

I would rather be a troll then a delusional homer that thinks Garrett is Tom Landry 2.0:laugh:
It was a bad day for the Cowboys. Something only a troll wouldn’t be more sympathetic to.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It was a bad day for the Cowboys. Something only a troll wouldn’t be more sympathetic to.

Garrett is incompetent and has no idea what he is doing................I am not sympathetic to that.

And I guess you cant read either, there is a sticky at the top of the page that personal insults are not allowed but you keep calling me a troll in post after post.

But I will let it slide, you are probably just coming to the realization that this is Garrett's last season and its taking a toll on you. I understand your frustration and disappointment.;)

Noclaf

Reaction score

Have you watched this mess? This team is a complete mess. They won't win more than 2 more games