Jerry in questionable photos with women

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I have always suspected the creep factor is very high for Jerry.

He flew into the Arlington airport one day when I was instructing. We were having a community BBQ, and he pulled up a seat, ate a hot dog, and mingled with us peons. Jerry and I even urinated in adjacent urinals at the same time, my claim to fame. He seemed like a normal guy that day, except for the fact that he had a Gulfstream GV parked about 20 feet away.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He flew into the Arlington airport one day when I was instructing. We were having a community BBQ, and he pulled up a seat, ate a hot dog, and mingled with us peons. Jerry and I even urinated in adjacent urinals at the same time, my claim to fame. He seemed like a normal guy that day, except for the fact that he had a Gulfstream GV parked about 20 feet away.

I think the fact he gets liquored up and is dumb enough to feel up some girl for a photo op pretty much says he is a normal guy.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Makes me sick ..... I hope his wife divorces him and takes the team.

His drunk stupidity has embarrassed this team as much as any player.

Glad to see this kind of post from you, zrinkill. There might be hope for you yet.

But just remember it the next time someone jumps Jerry Jones for making another bad decision.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I know something similar was mentioned earlier in the thread, but just listening to the guys on The Ticket talking about it, they were not surprised at all. Supposedly, it is common knowledge among media members in the Dallas area that Jerry parties pretty hard and that the fact he is drunk and in a compromising position with a younger female that isn't his wife isn't surprising at all.

So, take that as you will.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
I know something similar was mentioned earlier in the thread, but just listening to the guys on The Ticket talking about it, they were not surprised at all. Supposedly, it is common knowledge among media members in the Dallas area that Jerry parties pretty hard and that the fact he is drunk and in a compromising position with a younger female that isn't his wife isn't surprising at all.

So, take that as you will.

Even if it's common behavior for him it's still a bad look.

I'm just waiting for pics to leak of Jerry in a gimp suit.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I am the only one who thinks Jerry Jones has one of the best lives out there?

The guy not only owns the best NFL franchise, but still parties with some gorgeous girls.

He rocks out with his ummm crock pot out?

All jokes aside, this man still has gorgeous girls to be dirty with and still goes home and has the Cowboys at his side.

I am 100% jealous of this guy.

Phoenix

Reaction score
The photos were leaked (and perhaps set-up) in an extortion plot hatched by a man named Frank Hoover, who is clearly insane. To go through the details of Hoover’s plan (which he strangely outlines in a embedded PDF file), would overcomplicate what basically amounts to a failed blackmail attempt. Suffice it to say some con-artists tried to get money from Jones after somehow getting their hands on these photos, which were then released after Jones (apparently) didn’t cave in to demands.

It extremely hard to say at this point what’s the real story behind all this, but we’re comfortable at least heading in the direction of “crazy person foul play.” Expect the specifics to be sorted out as they become apparent.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/grain...y-jones-suggestively-posing-with-young-girls/

Seriously?

This sounds like a LifeTime move plot. Or something.

Dodger12

Reaction score
My beloved team's owner.......a horrible GM but one hell of a swordsman. Jerry's stock just went up in my book. I've been too hard on the old goat,

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

Namedropper! :)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Glad to see this kind of post from you, zrinkill. There might be hope for you yet.

But just remember it the next time someone jumps Jerry Jones for making another bad decision.

if you would look ...... I have not defended the old perv since last years draft.