Jerry in questionable photos with women

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Ultimately, Jerry's extracurriculars are meaningless to the fortunes of the team, but the fact he didn't care about being photographed does speak to something in his personality that carries over into how the team is run.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Ultimately, Jerry's extracurriculars are meaningless to the fortunes of the team, but the fact he didn't care about being photographed does speak to something in his personality that carries over into how the team is run.

I think he was probably gassed out of his mind but I agree.

bevo11

Reaction score
I was hoping this would be the scandal that causes JJ to ride off until the sunset...we need something with more meat on the bone.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I was hoping this would be the scandal that causes JJ to ride off until the sunset...we need something with more meat on the bone.

Outside of murder I don't think they could unseat Jerry. Even if he made comments like Donald Sterling, I don't think he would've faced the same penalty. IMO of course.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Here is a clue, Jerry is not going any wheres and the league is not going to force him to sell anything. Even if they could it would still fall to Stephen but again NFL is not going to force Jerry to do anything.

tantrix1969

Reaction score
There's another story leaked now- not going to post the link just google Stephen Jones Cowboys bus

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
So...has anyone read the article

The Story Behind Those Jerry Jones Photos Is Weirder Than The Photos

Its uhh...interesting...to say the least