Jerry in questionable photos with women

erod

Reaction score
espnDal_a_landry_300.jpg

Somewhere....

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I wish you all could have. Class, distinction, innovation, consistency unmatched.

There were characters and incidents, but they were dealt with by Coach Landry.

Tom Landry was pure class. I've read many books & seen many videos & I admire him so much.

I think that's part of the reason I despise Jerry so much. He just has no class.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Honest question...where does this whole thing end up?

Nowhere. As many people said in this thread, this behavior isn't really news. I guess it seems different because we have more visual evidence than before, but Jerry's nightlife has never been a secret.

Maybe now TMZ will follow him more (like they did with Stephen and the bus bimbos) but it's not illegal, so nothing will come of it.

Jerry's probably even proud of it on some level. After all, how can you shame the shameless.

coogrfan

Reaction score
This has to be a deliberate attempt to attract attention away from Jerry's shenanigans, right? No one could actually be this clueless.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Ultimately, Jerry's extracurriculars are meaningless to the fortunes of the team, but the fact he didn't care about being photographed does speak to something in his personality that carries over into how the team is run.

Wow, you managed to contradict yourself in one sentence.