Jerry in questionable photos with women

chicago JK

Reaction score
I think it is sad. Not Jerry getting photographed in compromising positions but the response you get when you say are a Cowboys fan. I am outside the Dallas Ft Worth market. Dallas still has a strong national pull but the first thing a lot of fans think of now when you say Dallas is the clown atmosphere and front office dysfunction. You still get the Romo comments but even those have taken a backseat to Jerry. I don't think Jerry would have it any other way.

Our biggest rivals fans are so glad Jerry is large and in charge knowing it puts us at a large disadvantage entering each season. The fans who don't have an ax to grind, mention man I am sorry you have to deal with Jerry. It is sad he is the main image of the Cowboys star now. He is the owner, so that is his right and he will probably be in the hall of fame someday, but nowadays I really don't see much hate on the Cowboys. It is more fans feeling sorry that we need to deal with Jerry.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Here is a clue, Jerry is not going any wheres and the league is not going to force him to sell anything. Even if they could it would still fall to Stephen but again NFL is not going to force Jerry to do anything.

Thanks man, I was worried, as long as a Jones is in charge we'll be able to remain where we are. Again thanks because I wouldn't want anything to change.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Here is a clue, Jerry is not going any wheres and the league is not going to force him to sell anything. Even if they could it would still fall to Stephen but again NFL is not going to force Jerry to do anything.

If he had an ounce of respect for his family and the organization he would publicly apologize and enter rehab.

He doesn't so he wont.

Gaede

Reaction score
It's sad to me that this joker and his privileged son are in charge of my favorite sports team. How can you respect anything they do, or anything they are associated with, when they so publicly flaunt their excess and disrespectful behavior? And literally have no remorse?

This season just feels like one of those years. Controversy. Injuries. JJ running wild. Lack of playmakers on defense. FEW leaders to right the ship (in turn leaving a void that JJ and his good ol boy personality will likely fill) The entire coaching staff on one year deals. Mediocre draft. It just feels like a disaster in the making.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Nowhere. As many people said in this thread, this behavior isn't really news. I guess it seems different because we have more visual evidence than before, but Jerry's nightlife has never been a secret.

Maybe now TMZ will follow him more (like they did with Stephen and the bus bimbos) but it's not illegal, so nothing will come of it.

Jerry's probably even proud of it on some level. After all, how can you shame the shameless.
He operates in a different world than us

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I think it is sad. Not Jerry getting photographed in compromising positions but the response you get when you say are a Cowboys fan. I am outside the Dallas Ft Worth market. Dallas still has a strong national pull but the first thing a lot of fans think of now when you say Dallas is the clown atmosphere and front office dysfunction. You still get the Romo comments but even those have taken a backseat to Jerry. I don't think Jerry would have it any other way.

Our biggest rivals fans are so glad Jerry is large and in charge knowing it puts us at a large disadvantage entering each season. The fans who don't have an ax to grind, mention man I am sorry you have to deal with Jerry. It is sad he is the main image of the Cowboys star now. He is the owner, so that is his right and he will probably be in the hall of fame someday, but nowadays I really don't see much hate on the Cowboys. It is more fans feeling sorry that we need to deal with Jerry.
I agree with almost everything you said...but I cannot ever see him in the HOF.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Funny.

I'm situated in northeastern Louisiana. If I had to guess it's now approximately 85%-90% Saints territory. There is a local ESPN affiliate, whose broadcast range covers all of northeastern/north central Louisiana in addition to southeastern Arkansas as well. Noticable portions of everyday person-to-person and over-the-air discussion about the Cowboys always centers upon Jerry Jones. You name it. It is said. Every day.

It is not a certainty how current events shall work themselves out about Jones. Verbal stigma could lessen or disappear. It could intensify and grow into a firestorm. Only the future knows for certain. However, what is certain is that whatever happens does not preclude any Cowboys fan from properly dealing with the realities of perception from outside cowboyszone.

In short, people throwing pity parties at others should never stop anyone from growing a pair. To my beloved female Cowboys fans, I mean for that to be taken metaphorically of course. :)

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Wait....an old, super rich guy has young bimbo's on the side? No way!!!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
This season just feels like one of those years. Controversy. Injuries. JJ running wild. Lack of playmakers on defense. FEW leaders to right the ship (in turn leaving a void that JJ and his good ol boy personality will likely fill) The entire coaching staff on one year deals. Mediocre draft. It just feels like a disaster in the making.
You forgot bringing in numerous bad character players... McClain, Chris Boyd, Brent if possible.

I have been expecting a good year and pretty much still do, but I have to admit that the last few weeks are giving me a 2001-2002 kind of vibe. Maybe we've finally reached Parcells' "You'll never know I was here" time.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
If he had an ounce of respect for his family and the organization he would publicly apologize and enter rehab.

He doesn't so he wont.

I agree with you that Jerruh and most of his kin are pigs but it does not reflect on the Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys have been, are, and will continue to be greater than any one person or sideshow.

His family dichotomy is another matter.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
It's sad to me that this joker and his privileged son are in charge of my favorite sports team. How can you respect anything they do, or anything they are associated with, when they so publicly flaunt their excess and disrespectful behavior? And literally have no remorse?

I'm sure nobody respects these 2 clowns, certainly not from a football standpoint. As someone who has been a fan since about 1975, its very sad to see what this franchise has become.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I agree with you that Jerruh and most of his kin are pigs but it does not reflect on the Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys have been, are, and will continue to be greater than any one person or sideshow.

His family dichotomy is another matter.

I don't know…the players have to enter the field through a bar and the stadium has the Miller Light Pole dancers all over. I think the Cowboy's brand has been pretty much tarnished by the crazy narcissistic ego of the Jones family.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I half a photo of Jerra buying illegal ivory tusks at a flea market in Paris, Texas.
https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5QHaKLWdoPeW8tjF-3JuqjRloHxHP4Nn66kqawiPnCbtVMkxmuhsfwbVw
Send me a dollah and I will show you these highly provocative photos that you could probably sell to TMZ and then you'd be rich like Jerra.
This offer will not last long. Operators are standing sly so act now.

Not valid in states afiiliated with the United States; caveat beware; not valid in Guam and the Virgin Islands (no Jerra, that is the name of the islands) and in certain portions of Moldiva and Berkistan and the wine country near Sonoma, south Oak Cliff and Jacksboro.