Jerry in questionable photos with women

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Listen, anybody who lives in Dallas and has been out in the party scene, has seen Jerry Jones with several women around him, and I have seen him.

Unfortunate (and disturbing) but all too common with Mr. Jones. Mrs. Jones knows what she has in a husband, though, so I would not feel too bad for her.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I certainly don't agree with what he is doing, but I don't think the NFL can do anything nor should they. This would completely open up pandora's box if an owner is disciplined for extra marital affairs. You would have every gold digging sleeze selling pics that they've taken with the other owners that they've caught in compromising positions.

but in Roger the Good's world, that never should happen

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yea I know right, but I'm sure Mr. Goddell has a few side pieces himself so he'll probably want to leave this one alone.

how true

it is like how the benchers at the law society go after lawyers for all kinds of stuff, but never for that, wouldn't want the tables turned on them

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Ok I looked at the source of the pics, it is some conspiracy proselytizing nutter. The guy has a ton of paranoia theory on his twitter. Pretty much seals it for me.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's the record for pages in a thread? I'm... I'm kind of apprehensive in guessing how many pages this one's going to generate. It's got pazzazz!