Jerry in questionable photos with women

gmoney112

Reaction score
A billionaire partying with young women. Raise your hand if you're surprised.

Although the whole thing seems kinda suspicious, compromising poses that looks like they initiated while he's kinda standing there like, "okay.. cool". Jerry didn't make that classy young lady put her head there, while it looks like he had about 10 too many crown and cokes. I wouldn't really be shocked if it was a blackmail attempt, as they say politely, "Women Be Crazy."

Also, maybe he and his wife have some sort of agreement? Dude's been married 50 years, i'm sure they've had a discussion about his antics at some point and came to reasonable compromise.

The whole thing is pretty silly to me.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I don't know…the players have to enter the field through a bar and the stadium has the Miller Light Pole dancers all over. I think the Cowboy's brand has been pretty much tarnished by the crazy narcissistic ego of the Jones family.

The world was shocked when Tex Schramm paraded cheerleaders on the field in revealing tops, hot pants and go-go boots. The brand survived. :)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Although the whole thing seems kinda suspicious, compromising poses that looks like they initiated while he's kinda standing there like, "okay.. cool". Jerry didn't make that classy young lady put her head there, while it looks like he had about 10 too many crown and cokes. I wouldn't really be shocked if it was a blackmail attempt, as they say politely, "Women Be Crazy."

Also, maybe he and his wife have some sort of agreement? Dude's been married 50 years, i'm sure they've had a discussion about his antics at some point and came to reasonable compromise.

Just more fodder for everyone to make fun of the Cowboys with.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

Nice try, Jerry!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
TMZ has a clip of the Cowboys bus outside a club on the Sunset Strip pulling hot chicks onto the bus.

Stephen is chatting it up with some babes, Jerry Jr and several others go in the club!

Looks like this family parties hard in CA, apparently they got it honestly from "*********" daddy...LOL!

birdwells1

Reaction score
I agree with you that Jerruh and most of his kin are pigs but it does not reflect on the Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys have been, are, and will continue to be greater than any one person or sideshow.

His family dichotomy is another matter.

It does reflect on the Cowboys, the White House did and the Irvin trial did.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Is becoming? This thread was hilarious before it was even posted.

Actually..a little let down.

Granted, the subject opened the door for a "best movie since the godfather" potential, you get excited from unrealistic expectations, then let down when you realize it fell short of expectations.

Maybe we should sticky it - it may be a cult classic in 3 months

waving monkey

Reaction score
I wish you all could have. Class, distinction, innovation, consistency unmatched.

There were characters and incidents, but they were dealt with by Coach Landry.

the old Cowboys/NFL was notorious druggers and drinkers. Te difference is the press respected a little distance and privacy.
Please lets not rewrite history

coogrfan

Reaction score
The world was shocked when Tex Schramm paraded cheerleaders on the field in revealing tops, hot pants and go-go boots. The brand survived. :)

The brand survived because, unlike now, there was substance behind the glitz. The Schramm/Landry partnership produced a run of sustained excellence unmatched by any other NFL franchise before or since. Jerry's Cowboy? Not so much. :(

waving monkey

Reaction score
It does reflect on the Cowboys, the White House did and the Irvin trial did.

Zimmy Lives said:
I agree with you that Jerruh and most of his kin are pigs but it does not reflect on the Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys have been, are, and will continue to be greater than any one person or sideshow.

His family dichotomy is another matter. The Jones family are not pigs.Jones does tremendous good for the community
The family isn't prefect or you and your family. Any of us?

waving monkey

Reaction score
The brand survived because, unlike now, there was substance behind the glitz. The Schramm/Landry partnership produced a run of sustained excellence unmatched by any other NFL franchise before or since. Jerry's Cowboy? Not so much. :(

BS