Jerry in questionable photos with women

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cannot believe none of these reporters have questioned the team about this .......

They must have, right? I think the team's wanting to squash this story. Or non-story. Or whatever it is. They've done that in the past every now and then.

silver

Reaction score
They must have, right? I think the team's wanting to squash this story. Or non-story. Or whatever it is. They've done that in the past every now and then.

This could've been a story in june. We got football issues to worry about now.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Those pics are pretty tame, no nudity or anything so I don't really see a scandal here.

I also don't see anybody forcing those girls to do anything, so it's consensual.

And as far as his marriage goes, if his wife doesn't mind him getting lap dances from 20 year olds, why should we?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Those pics are pretty tame, no nudity or anything so I don't really see a scandal here.

I also don't see anybody forcing those girls to do anything, so it's consensual.

And as far as his marriage goes, if his wife doesn't mind him getting lap dances from 20 year olds, why should we?

Same could be said for all the guys Jerry Jones issued fines against for embarrassing the organization.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

It's the image he's portraying as owner of an NFL franchise. Nothing illegal, but extremely embarrassing if true. And if it is true, there's no way to sugar coat it unless you turn a blind eye.

waving monkey

Reaction score
correct to above response
yea I agree but their family are not pigs and I'll bet all those people who are homeless but are kept
off the streets by Jerry's charity could care less about those photo's.

waving monkey

Reaction score

are in other words ,its non of our business

coach steele

Reaction score
If the photos aren't photo shopped, then I guess it would be embarrassing to the Jones family. As far as casting embarrassment on the organization, I would say that three 8-8 seasons has done that. Not an owner, who like many wealthy and famous celebrities, practices infidelity.

waving monkey

Reaction score
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." ~ Charles Bukowski

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
"The world would be a nicer place if everyone took a chill-pill, it would get even better if some of them choked on it" - Some guy who hates trolls