Jerry in questionable photos with women

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The amount of people who think those photos are fake is surprising.

This is almost the funniest part.

Someone has conspired to fake pictures of Jerry that show nothing.

Pictures that could be taken probably any night he is out for a drink.....well, aside from the one where the girl is in a kneeled position.

These people have gone to great lengths to produce evidence that Jerry takes pictures with people.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
sorry, but those pictures look fairly easy to photoshop seeing that the neck is hidden mostly by the suit and tie. Seems to me any head could be photoshopped into that pic. Does not look very hard at all. I mean if hundreds of ghost and alien pics can be photoshopped, those pics surely could of been.

I side with those that say this is really a non story seeing that he is not doing anything illegal, but I do think alot here are being duped.

People know ghosts aren't real. Jerry drinking is very real.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Well, then you know next to nothing about faking photos and Photoshop lol...

I could dig up thousands of Photoshopped pics with higher complexity than these. Not saying they have been Photoshopped, but to act they they couldn't be shows that you know next to nothing about faking photos and Photoshop.

Wayne02

Reaction score
You made the point about rich people being scumbags in private. That has nothing to do with rich or poor.

Yes, I said that the rich and famous live in a completely different world than the common working man, and I also said that we only see and CARE what they do for our favorite football team.

Califan007

Reaction score
I could dig up thousands of Photoshopped pics with higher complexity than these. Not saying they have been Photoshopped, but to act they they couldn't be shows that you know next to nothing about faking photos and Photoshop.

Actually, no you couldn't. Or if you tried, you'd dig up faked photos that were beyond obvious they were fake.

I'd love to see even one example from you...

rockj7

Reaction score
Jerry too Fans : so what do you think of the photos that have just been posted on a website youve neve heard of

Fans: I think

Jerry:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Guys this is not about Jerry infidelity it is about the photos, they come from a guy who said he met a guy in 2011 who wanted to extort money from Jerry with the pics. THEN he goes on to describe how in 2005 he wrote a movie script about Jerry and the guy, who he had not met yet, and they were adversaries.

Come on not the guy has Schizophrenia, it is obvious, yet people say "I can't believe they think the pics are fake" You can't separate your own emotions about Jerry from the rational that there are fake photos on the internet.

Califan007

Reaction score
Guys this is not about Jerry infidelity it is about the photos, they come from a guy who said he met a guy in 2011 who wanted to extort money from Jerry with the pics. THEN he goes on to describe how in 2005 he wrote a movie script about Jerry and the guy, who he had not met yet, and they were adversaries.

Come on not the guy has Schizophrenia, it is obvious, yet people say "I can't believe they think the pics are fake" You can't separate your own emotions about Jerry from the rational that there are fake photos on the internet.

Again...schizophrenics are pretty much incapable of creating fake photos to this degree of perfection. Your logic is terribly flawed in this..."He's crazy, and fake photos are possible." There are too many links missing from your chain of logic.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score

This has nothing to do with Jerry emotion. It is a simple reality that Jerry is known to do this...like the tape of him drunk talking crap about Tebow. He gets liquored up, is around women and talks a big game. Here is another example of local media reaction

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 14m
@TOBYTEK: @1053thefan You see the Jerry Jones pictures sweeping the internet right now?” / yes. Starting in 1990.

This is nothing new. They aren't fake.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jerry-jones-o.gif

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with Jerry emotion. It is a simple reality that Jerry is known to do this...like the tape of him drunk talking crap about Tebow. He gets liquored up, is around women and talks a big game. Here is another example of local media reaction

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 14m
@TOBYTEK: @1053thefan You see the Jerry Jones pictures sweeping the internet right now?” / yes. Starting in 1990.

This is nothing new. They aren't fake.

The tweet is about people claiming this stuff for a long time, nothing ever comes from it too.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Again...schizophrenics are pretty much incapable of creating fake photos to this degree of perfection. Your logic is terribly flawed in this..."He's crazy, and fake photos are possible." There are too many links missing from your chain of logic.

Did you ever know someone you talked to on a regular basis with schizophrenia? I have and yes they are very capable of doing this.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The photos were leaked (and perhaps set-up) in an extortion plot hatched by a man named Frank Hoover, who is clearly insane. To go through the details of Hoover’s plan (which he strangely outlines in a embedded PDF file), would overcomplicate what basically amounts to a failed blackmail attempt. Suffice it to say some con-artists tried to get money from Jones after somehow getting their hands on these photos, which were then released after Jones (apparently) didn’t cave in to demands.

It extremely hard to say at this point what’s the real story behind all this, but we’re comfortable at least heading in the direction of “crazy person foul play.” Expect the specifics to be sorted out as they become apparent.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/grain...y-jones-suggestively-posing-with-young-girls/

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Of course those are real photos, there are a ton of other out there and if you ever see Jerry out, he is a drunk blow hard trying to get every girl's attention. Jerry's narcissistic ego requires him to hit on anything that might provide a sense of affirmation for him. No different than wanting to take credit / control for ever little thing about the football team. The heavy hard drinking certainly doesn't help.

I would bet he hasn't slept in the same room with his wife for 20-30 years.

itsaboat

Reaction score
For the numerous people in this thread who think those photos are fake use an ELA tool (google: Error Level Analysis). I did and the pictures don't show any signs of manipulation. Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself.

Califan007

Reaction score
Did you ever know someone you talked to on a regular basis with schizophrenia? I have and yes they are very capable of doing this.

Unless your convos with schizophrenics were hours-long detailed discussions about the technicalities of creating fake photos in Photoshop, you can't tell if someone is capable of making fake photos to this level of sophistication merely by talking to them lol...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well, then you know next to nothing about faking photos and Photoshop lol...

I have no doubt these are probably real. But it's not really all the difficult to photoshop. Just about every computer literate person can go out and buy a very easy step by step guide and be photoshopping pictures, really good ones, in a very short amount of time.