Jerry is on the phone!!!

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
Just do it whatever it takes just do it! Give them our hole draft next year I dont care no more I want me a Superbowl to brag on!

My head is spinning what with all the bad news done piled up recently with us losings yesteerday and Felix hammy all busted out and roomor that Romo maybe out for weeks with a amputate on his pinky hand.

I don't believe none of it for true. Mister Jerry Jones need to take off his loafers stomp his feets and get his business write.

Sign up big time players- pay off Goodell not to mess with PacMan on no suspensions and get this team on a winning streak again like I needs so I can enjoy my Sundays again!

Go Jerry GOOOO!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
leotisbrown;2333491 said:
Just do it whatever it takes just do it! Give them our hole draft next year I dont care no more I want me a Superbowl to brag on!

My head is spinning what with all the bad news done piled up recently with us losings yesteerday and Felix hammy all busted out and roomor that Romo maybe out for weeks with a amputate on his pinky hand.

I don't believe none of it for true. Mister Jerry Jones need to take off his loafers stomp his feets and get his business write.

Sign up big time players- pay off Goodell not to mess with PacMan on no suspensions and get this team on a winning streak again like I needs so I can enjoy my Sundays again!

Go Jerry GOOOO!!!

I always feel better after a good Leotis rant.

That you Mr. Brown.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
leotisbrown;2333491 said:

Go Jerry GOOOO!!!
Please give us a half fast analysis thread. I need something to smile about.

Aven8

Reaction score
Hostile;2333567 said:

So what do you think Hos???? Any legs to this rumor? Do you think it can get done before tomorrow?

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Hostile;2333567 said:

Please leotis --we need you

dfense

Reaction score
Boysboy;2333235 said:
Well-790 the ticket obviously has no time but to twiddle their thumbs b/c Patrick Crayton ain't going anywhere-he signed a big extension last year, and we would be taking a CAP HIT if we dump him.
People generally don't take things like that into account when they hear the rumor of the day. That requires actual thought about what they just heard.

superpunk

Reaction score
zrinkill;2334001 said:
Any updates on this?
Thread status is in a dead zone. Jerry should have gotten the network. T-Mobile ruined our season.

yimyammer

Reaction score
If Jerry trades the farm to get Roy, we can put the nail in the coffin because they will have officially gone back to the days when Jerry was playing fantasy football with the team versus focusing on:

1. Sound coaching from top to bottom
2. Leadership from the coaches and a few key players
3. Emphasis on the team concept where no one player is greater than the team
4. Attention to detail (no celebration after scoring when losing, no stupid penalties for spiking the ball when your getting beat, no Patrick Crayton one handed hot dogging punt catches, etc, etc)
5. Focus on the trenches not the superstars. Make the offensive and defensive lines solid and the rest will follow.
6. Playing with heart and intensity
7. Playing with a mean streak that intimidates your opponents
8. BALL PROTECTION
9. Game management
10. Clock & time out management
11. Talent identification and development
12. Playing as close to error free ball as possible
13. Penalty management

Roy Williams won't solve any of these problems and until we get management and coaches that expect and know how to implement the above, it will just be more disappointment for the foreseeable future.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Here's how it's going to go down...

Detroit needs a RB. Ireland loves Stanback. So....

Dallas to Miami - Crayton and Stanback
Miami to Detroit - 3rd and 5th RD picks in the draft
Dallas to Detroit - 2nd and Tashard Choice
Detroit to Dallas - Roy Williams

Got all that? :laugh1:

Just kidding. I honestly don't see a trade going down. This is the same talk that happens every year couple days before the deadline.

links18

Reaction score
yimyammer;2334111 said:
If Jerry trades the farm to get Roy, we can put the nail in the coffin because they will have officially gone back to the days when Jerry was playing fantasy football with the team versus focusing on:

1. Sound coaching from top to bottom (Can't argue with you there)
2. Leadership from the coaches and a few key players (Ditto)
3. Emphasis on the team concept where no one player is greater than the team (Not even Jimmy Johnson believed that)
4. Attention to detail (no celebration after scoring when losing, no stupid penalties for spiking the ball when your getting beat, no Patrick Crayton one handed hot dogging punt catches, etc, etc) (This has more to do with attitude and developing a team mentality. BTW nobody dogged on Austin for his celebration after he scored against Washington in a game we were still sure to lose).
5. Focus on the trenches not the superstars. Make the offensive and defensive lines solid and the rest will follow. (I thought our O-Line was supposed to be one of the best in the league?)
6. Playing with heart and intensity (A few players do, most don't)
7. Playing with a mean streak that intimidates your opponents (Ditto)
8. BALL PROTECTION (Sometimes when you get hit, you just lose the ball)
9. Game management (Has this been all that bad)
10. Clock & time out management (Besides the disaster after the fumbled kick-off recovery, when has this been a problem?)
11. Talent identification and development (Yeah, after TO our receivers are all projects, ex-QBs and undrafted free agents, management and a lot of fams have been deluding themselves about the WR position for quite a while)
12. Playing as close to error free ball as possible (Can't argue there)
13. Penalty management (Ditto)

Roy Williams won't solve any of these problems and until we get management and coaches that expect and know how to implement the above, it will just be more disappointment for the foreseeable future.
(No but he will provide someone that defenses will have to take into account and hopefully give TO a little more space).

yimyammer

Reaction score
links18;2334190 said:
(No but he will provide someone that defenses will have to take into account and hopefully give TO a little more space).

So what, we'll still lose and be salary capped with a loss of draft picks to boot.

Why are we so unwilling to accept the reality that this team has serious issues that I'm not sure anyone knows how to fix?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Parcells sure loves trading for his ex-players... hopefully the rumor true though!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DaBoys4Life;2334352 said:
I say we through Barbie in there and SPears to make it a deal sweetener.

Spears is playing good right now ..... better than Canty or Tank .....