Twitter: Jerry: Jason Garrett is the real deal

Rayman70

Reaction score
And Stupid (aka Steven) Jones.
yeah...ole Booger is no different than Diddy Jones. Its a Arkansas oil tycoon way of thinkin. Throw it out there and sell it as if it were steak dinner..when all along you know damn well its somewhere between baloney and spam. lol...That's what he does with Jason Garrett. Tries like heck to tell the fans he's Tom Landry in the making ,but in reality he knows that is far from it. Its all about merch..mostly..He wants to win, but he wants us to buy lock stock and barrel,that JG is the next best thing since Lombardy...and he wants to capitalize off that by selling tickets,merch etc. I have always said, he's a modern Day PT BARNUM..and he's running the circus.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
LOL......

In the past week, Crazy Uncle Jerry has asserted that Dak Prescott and Jason Garrett have what it takes to bring Dallas a championship. :facepalm:

It may be time to find another team to support until this fool drops dead or comes to his senses. He's just wasting our time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So will some of you stop rooting for the Cowboys to lose in the misguided notion that a bad season will get JG fired? You did it last year, he's still there, and Jerry made it pretty clear it's not happening this year either.

So yell "tank" all you like. It won't change a thing.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
That's true in certain cases, but this is year nine for the HC and him and his team can't handle any pressure whatsoever. I'd like to see that change someday. Be nice to see a confident football team you felt good about heading into playoff games. That doesn't exist here. He can't handle media pressure or game pressure? Garrett's team is great at cleaning out their lockers. Nothing wrong with calling someone out specially a coach with this kind of track record.

To be clear, I'm not supporting JG. If he needs help moving out of his office this weekend I'm on my way with my pickup truck.

I'm just not giving those jackals in the media anything. This circus has enough sideshows without the owner/ GM publicly criticizing his coach.

If JG hasn't lost all his players yet Jerry ripping him to the media will certainly make sure he does.

Big_D

Reaction score
To be clear, I'm not supporting JG. If he needs help moving out of his office this weekend I'm on my way with my pickup truck.

I'm just not giving those jackals in the media anything. This circus has enough sideshows without the owner/ GM publicly criticizing his coach.

If JG hasn't lost all his players yet Jerry ripping him to the media will certainly make sure he does.

I'd pay for the moving company. I get what you're saying, but the team looks terrible whether Jerry says these things or not. Just another annual vote of confidence. But at this point in time it would be a nice change of pace to see a POed front office with a sense of urgency for once. This relationship is way too comfortable considering the serious lack of success. Just seems bizarre. Garrett sucks then Jerry turns around a claims he's an asset. It's a vicious cycle of pure crap.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score

So Shurmur believes in Eli and Jerry believes in Garrett

who is the bigger fool?

Shurmer was perceptive enough to tell the Mara's what they wanted to hear regarding Eli. Which was the exact opposite of What Reese/Mcadoo were telling them before they were both fired. Whether he was truly delusional enough to actually believe it or just desperately wanted the HC who knows. I remember telling a buddy how excited I was when I heard Shurmer saying this leading up too the draft. The Giants are picking the highest they have since 1981 and they pass on a chance to draft a franchise QB to draft a RB. I don't care how good SB is I hope the Giants spend the next 10-15 in QB purgatory and we can face the Dave Browns of the world. Yea we have our own problems but I always enjoy any team in the NFC East suffer. Of course at the rate the Giants are going they just might have a top 5 pick yet again. I hope they win just enough games to keep them out of the franchise QB sweepstakes. I have 2 Cowboy buddies who live in NY and I can't believe how coddled the press is regarding Eli. This is supposed to be the toughest media in the country and yet Eli was still protected despite the last SB win being 7 years ago.