Twitter: Jerry Jones addresses media at Combine - 02/27/2020

Bigdog

Reaction score
I think that is the problem sometimes with Jerry is that he lets his personal feelings get involved with business decisions. I understand though but some times it is not good to do that. I try to separate business dealings and family so there will not be any ill will feelings if something goes wrong.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm hopeful that means that they will be more aggressive than they've been in free agency, both in keeping their own in Prescott, Cooper, and Quinn, and in signing a few from other teams.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'm thinking 50 million a year for Dak now, maybe 60...Since were not winning anything anyhow.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if that old fool realizes that it was making it about family and going forward with his son that is one of the main reasons they haven't been successful on the field?

When Booger goes I will not miss him. Unfortunately, I don't think anything improves when he's no longer in charge. It will just be another Jones running his mouth. There are truly times I regret ever being a Dallas Cowboys fan.

garyo1954

Reaction score
"Jerry Jones compared Dak Prescott negotiation to working with his son, Stephen. Jerry wouldn’t go forward without Stephen, family. And he won’t without Dak."

Same as saying, "If we don't have a contract we can live with, Dak gets franchised."

I think. But then Jerry doesn't think before he speaks so it might mean, "I'll buy the moon to make Dak happy."

Brax

Reaction score
If Dak is really like a son, then pay the man and move on to other important football business items. Dang.
That's the problem with the DC Jerry and his "son's", makes one sick. Lets pay on sentiment not talent, that's Jerry.