Twitter: Jerry Jones addresses media at Combine - 02/27/2020

Brax

Reaction score
He’s been a great owner. Hall of Famer for sure.
Jerry is a walking piece of trash as a owner and GM, “I think the time is now. Our chance to compete at a very high level in the NFL is right now.” that is the same pathetic message of the last 25 years of Jerry's failed ownership, great business man horrible Football man.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry is a walking piece of trash as a owner and GM, “I think the time is now. Our chance to compete at a very high level in the NFL is right now.” that is the same pathetic message of the last 25 years of Jerry's failed ownership, great business man horrible Football man.
Considering the business is football I’d argue he suks at it.

He’s a salesman. Who couldn’t sell the most Iconic label in sports?

ShortRound

Reaction score

k6B0hOd.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Jerry, if the CBA is approved and you lose some strategical ploys, I guess you better get busy singing a few players before FA starts.

Brax

Reaction score
Considering the business is football I’d argue he suks at it.

He’s a salesman. Who couldn’t sell the most Iconic label in sports?
Sales he's top and he sells the DC while putting a inferior product on the field , he has helped make the NFL a booming business and they put him in the HOF for it. He's in the hall of shame for his football IQ and management two different things.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sales he's top and he sells the DC while putting a inferior product on the field , he has helped make the NFL a booming business and they put him in the HOF for it. He's in the hall of shame for his football IQ and management two different things.
I understand but what I’m saying is that this business we’re in is football which he’s miserable at. Anyone could have sold this Iconic label.

Brax

Reaction score
I understand but what I’m saying is that this business we’re in is football which he’s miserable at. Anyone could have sold this Iconic label.
I understand but Jerry's business is money, football is the means to get it for him. The end result is a football challenged person running a franchise believing he is right and because he owns the team he gets to do what he wants. The relief will come when he is 6 feet deep and hopefully SJ isn't as stupid but don't hold your breath on that.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Could be a bargaining tactic. Call the kid your son, maybe he will get a little misty-eyed and sign for less. Never hurts to try it.