Jerry Jones asked about the Eagles continuing to win close games

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
He answered that as a real Joe. Your comment was just as full of insult as if it was your homework to complain and continue a whipping boy approach. He has put together a very respectable team and coaching staff, yet continue complaining as one's dominant value shown here. I give credit where it is now due. Tell me how many teams in the entire NFL has a better chance to beat either San Francisco or Philadelpia?
I think he’s annoyed because Jerry often says things that could hurt the team… In this case, he basically gave the Eagles bulletin board material… outright, saying that they are lucky to be at 10 and 1

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get into a receiving line at the Academy and act as a 3rd Lieutenant. Don't bother to count the Generals...one is paid by the Officer's funds while there.
HDadJAu.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Jerry Jones is asked"
"Jerry Jones comments on"
"Jerry Jones gives his thoughts on"

No other owner does this.
I'm glad he's our owner, but he is also GM....do other GMs get asked questions?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's funny how fans that don't like to hear Jerry speak, keep posting his interviews.....I don't listen to any of those shows, so it doesn't bother me. Some of you need to try that and stop crying.

amame25

Reaction score
"Jerry Jones is asked"
"Jerry Jones comments on"
"Jerry Jones gives his thoughts on"

No other owner does this.
I'm curious why it's so bothersome? Who cares what he talks about and who he talks about it with?

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm glad he's our owner, but he is also GM....do other GMs get asked questions?
His staff does all the necessary review and analysis. They determine directions already. Jerry is GM in approval and from time to time insightful not demanding suggestions now. A really good team really. I won't throw blame for the path honestly taken. A ton of good football went down, with significant opportunity included in the journey. They played professional football and I watched with full knowledge of their entire and struggled journey. Heck, I'm proud now!

Rosalyn Carter and now Henry Kissinger. late 90's and 100 and we survived it all. Thank you Lord.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh Jerry you’ve done PLENTY to deserve it….and that’s just what we KNOW about.

You’re just taking us along for your ride through purgatory.

Better hope some things you’ve heard about heaven and hell aren’t real.

loublue22

Reaction score
I'm curious why it's so bothersome? Who cares what he talks about and who he talks about it with?
Because it's weird and embarrassing, he's making himself the center of attention for no reason. Imagine Bob Kraft commenting on the Jets defense or whatever, it's silly.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Because it's weird and embarrassing, he's making himself the center of attention for no reason. Imagine Bob Kraft commenting on the Jets defense or whatever, it's silly.
Honestly responding at an open press conference...tomorrow's the game. Part of the between game routine. They usually present perspective and course of values involved...not as if one cares beyond a now personalized whipping boy. Duh....

loublue22

Reaction score
Honestly responding at an open press conference...tomorrow's the game. Part of the between game routine. They usually present perspective and course of values involved...not as if one cares beyond a now personalized whipping boy. Duh....
He shouldn't be having a press conference, that's the point.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So, here one is supporting breaking the law as loyalty? I drove for Colonel Dayhill at Fort Bliss, Tx ... who was one of the very last to leave country when the American Hostages in Iran were confined.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He shouldn't be having a press conference, that's the point.
Why not? If I owned a team, I wouldn't cower and keep my mouth shut.....I guess you would. We're all different, his team...he can do what he wants. Fans don't have to watch or listen to him and much less share his press conferences if they don't want to hear him....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Actually this was a great Jerry response. He usually spends five minutes talking about something most people can summarize in a couple of sentences.