Jerry Jones asked about the Eagles continuing to win close games

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Andy Reid was both the functional GM and also won the Super Bowl. He's doing the same in KC. Unlike Jimmy Johnson and his direction.
What?
Andy Reid left Philly in 2012

Eagles won the SB in 2017

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think he’s annoyed because Jerry often says things that could hurt the team… In this case, he basically gave the Eagles bulletin board material… outright, saying that they are lucky to be at 10 and 1
That isnt at all what he said.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Jerry Jones asked about the #Eagles continuing to win close games: “What have I done to deserve this? Why can’t that ball bounce the right way? All of those things go through your mind.”
Hes talking about the Cowboys. Not bulletin board material. Like even in the slightest

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
You think that's bulletin board
Not terrible but, it certainly could be spun that way…but lol no the press never spins things. We will see if it comes up next week.

The bigger point is, why say anything at all that could be possibly taken out of context or exaggerated…

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They win because they drafted good and made in season free agent deals as did the 49ers. While you did nothing. Can you now see the answer to your question? Or just look in the mirror for a second opinion on why they have lost 1 game and you have lost 3...... :facepalm: :facepalm: Why they 've been in a SB last season. And you haven't been in nearly 30 years. Look in the mirror Jerry. And the answer will be as clear as your face.

amame25

Reaction score
Not terrible but, it certainly could be spun that way…but lol no the press never spins things. We will see if it comes up next week.

The bigger point is, why say anything at all that could be possibly taken out of context or exaggerated…
And my guess is then the complaint would be why is everything being hidden.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Don’t introduce facts, he was on a roll, the KC gm was second highest rated on the list if you believe PFF
I don't have a problem with facts....he took the team up to top shelf competitive. Keep on playing playing with yourselves. 'Big' fact knowledge...blowharts. Tell me Reid didn't establish that era for Philadelphia!!!!!!!!

Pot stiring blowharts.

Howie Roseman
  • Howie Roseman constructed the 2017 team with Doug Pederson at coach and Carson Wentz at quarterback, although Nick Foles replaced an injured Wentz to lead the 41-33 win over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII.

Now, blow hard you aces...

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol… don’t give me that BS… If he didn’t want these questions, he could stop it instantly.
Unlike the entitled generation, he was a man who challenged danger head own and respected those who actually put it on the line...instead of complaining about heroes. He respected those trying to in the now challenge for success...his team. Disagree, try walking two days honestly and owning up!

sandbridge77

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with facts....he took the team up to top shelf competitive. Keep on playing playing with yourselves. 'Big' fact knowledge...blowharts. Tell me Reid didn't establish that era for Philadelphia!!!!!!!!

Pot stiring blowharts.

Howie Roseman
  • Howie Roseman constructed the 2017 team with Doug Pederson at coach and Carson Wentz at quarterback, although Nick Foles replaced an injured Wentz to lead the 41-33 win over Tom Brady and the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII.

It’s ok to wrong once in a while, don’t be so hard on yourself

CCBoy

Reaction score

Pot stiring blowharts.

Howie Roseman

I'm sorry, now didn't he lead the team to a Super Bowl....you guys level of acceptability? Look sweet some more now.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Unlike the entitled generation, he was a man who challenged danger head own and respected those who actually put it on the line...instead of complaining about heroes. He respected those trying to in the now challenge for success...his team. Disagree, try walking two days honestly and owning up!
Lol. He is a loud blow hard whose stubbornness has cost his team dearly…