Twitter: Jerry Jones at Cowboys practice

Zordon

Reaction score
Will Coach Jones make an appearance this week?

sean-martin_dallas-cowboys_jerry-jones-delivers-vote-of-confidence-in-real-deal-jason-garrett.jpg

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
It looks like he is taking a shortcut to the snack bar.

Aftershock

Reaction score
“Well dag gummit if my team can’t win I might as well go down there and coach “em myself”

Last real Football experience - circa 1968 (Arkansas)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
By the time coach jerry gets done coaching today's practice, we will have violated every nfl practice rule known to man. Takes jerry 4 hours to have a conversation, then another 2 to try and detect his logic of what he said! Breaking News: The Cowboys caught in violation of practice rules, the nfl makes the cowboys give up their 1st and 2nd for the next (4) years!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
"Don't make me come down there..."
and do nothing, my mere presence will get these guys to play better over (what team are we playing Monday??) Jerry it's the Chargers, oh yes the chargers

Sydla

Reaction score
If I was the owner, I would definitely be there!! That's HIS team.....he has every right to be there.
And this is precisely why he's been a turd as a GM for 25+ years.

Better owners know when to stay out of the way. Is the 49ers owner or Eagles owner as involved in day to day football operations, including coaching, like Jerry?

Nope.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
"Don't make me come down there..."
That's exactly what it is LOL. Unless something was already planned and Machota just trying to stir up some %#*$#.

You have to know Jerry's history to know when the pressure is on because he's smart enough to not say anything in the media to cause a problem.

But him walking the field in suit and tie, instead of his usual polo, shorts and shades is probably not a good sign.