Twitter: Jerry Jones at Cowboys practice

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
“Well dag gummit if my team can’t win I might as well go down there and coach “em myself”

Last real Football experience - circa 1968 (Arkansas)
And still more of a real football experience than 80% of this place

Motorola

Reaction score
Will Coach Jones make an appearance this week?

sean-martin_dallas-cowboys_jerry-jones-delivers-vote-of-confidence-in-real-deal-jason-garrett.jpg

He’s the Man.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this is precisely why he's been a turd as a GM for 25+ years.

Better owners know when to stay out of the way. Is the 49ers owner or Eagles owner as involved in day to day football operations, including coaching, like Jerry?

Nope.
You don't have the sack if you wouldn't be there. There are many teams that haven't won a SB....I guess their owners suck too! Lol!

jgboys1

Reaction score
That's exactly what it is LOL. Unless something was already planned and Machota just trying to stir up some %#*$#.

You have to know Jerry's history to know when the pressure is on because he's smart enough to not say anything in the media to cause a problem.

But him walking the field in suit and tie, instead of his usual polo, shorts and shades is probably not a good sign.
Hopefully its a bad sign for Dak but a good sign for us! :flagwave:

Motorola

Reaction score
It would have been better if he showed up in a tracksuit with a whistle.
Naw...this look is better.
Black suit with tieless shirt - it's like Jones just wheeled into the parking garage and before going to his office thought " let me go over to practice and see how my team is functioning."
In GM mode...perhaps looking at some players to make deals with in a trade.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If I was the owner, I would definitely be there!! That's HIS team.....he has every right to be there.
Yep exactly, and if I knew it pissed off all the people who make my team the most valuable franchise in sports...well then I'd make sure to make 2 appearances at every practice.

75boyz

Reaction score
Jerry probably went to practice to tell McCarthy: "Now I know you don't think Dak's the guy, but his paycheck says otherwise. Don't go thinking you know better than my checkbook and bench him. He plays. Got it?" McCarthy: "Yes, my master."
Exactly.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm gonna say it right now. We lose to the chargers, Goodbye, Mike.