Jerry Jones comments on free Agency

Pants

Reaction score
I can't listen to his ramblings any longer, seriously....nothing will change, it needs to change, nothing will....I am hopeful that before I die, lightning in a bottle strikes and the team wins despite is nonsensical drivel....

Rayman70

Reaction score
I need to go back to grammar school.
nah...your slip up actually ends up being close to accurate anyways...no worries dude. If ineptitude etc was punishable under the law, Jerral and Booger would have been prosecuted on all charges years ago lol.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can't listen to his ramblings any longer, seriously....nothing will change, it needs to change, nothing will....I am hopeful that before I die, lightning in a bottle strikes and the team wins despite is nonsensical drivel....
agree ..hard to listen to incoherent musings of an old sycophant like him whom is so out of touch. He can speak for 30 minutes and STILL we come away with nada. lol...thing is, he actually knows what he's doing when he does that and truly believes he is out smarting the fans and those in his sphere of trust. Its comical...yet tiresome.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Well, hell, let’s get rid of Zeke, Cooper, Martin, Frederick, Vander Esch, jaylon Smith, Byron Jones ... obviously if they couldn’t win last year so we would be a better team without them.
There is 3 ways to get players my man.....unless you just think our team is good the way it is

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well, hell, let’s get rid of Zeke, Cooper, Martin, Frederick, Vander Esch, jaylon Smith, Byron Jones ... obviously if they couldn’t win last year so we would be a better team without them.
Some are acting like we didn’t make the second round of the playoffs last year. We won our division and win a playoff game.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I stopped listening to jerry his son and Jason garrett no more pod cast with mickey or the others jerry is a salesman selling hope and he succeeds because people keep spending their money when the results in the playoffs start to really matter then maybe things will be different

glimmerman

Reaction score
And the Rams embarrassed us, and if not for a mid season trade we would of never made the playoffs, this is far from a great team
First half of the season I was figuring we would be last in the division. Amazing the difference a player in the area of need can make.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some are acting like we didn’t make the second round of the playoffs last year. We won our division and win a playoff game.
Right. I understand fans wanting more, but let’s not act as if there aren’t valuable players we should want to keep.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
So no other team in the league needs to/is interested in keeping their good players?

Sydla

Reaction score
When he first got here he ended up trading for Charles Haley and eventually adding Deion.

So no Jerry, let’s not act like this is the same thing you did in the early 90s. You built through the draft and then added some key players from outside the organization that helped put you over the top.

Anyone who believes this fool is a fool.

LittleD

Reaction score
Heck, I would be too.

Note to Jerry: you still need to upgrade spots when you can. You can’t just sit and wait for the draft each year.

These aren't the days of free spending and no salary cap. You could buy a championship in those days. Oh, no free agency either.
Those days of free spending with no consequences are gone forever.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Right. I understand fans wanting more, but let’s not act as if there aren’t valuable players we should want to keep.
We need to sign our stars while we have the money. And I for one want more from the team. I want us to compete every year. But I also understand wanting us in a SB. Been a few minutes since we won it all...