Jerry Jones: Cowboys will not attend Kaepernick workout

Reaction score
1. Jerry was on the polar opposite side of Kappy bashing the cops.
2. Kappy is/was not a good QB.
3. Kappy has gone out of his way to offend NFL owners.
4. Kappy has a horrific attitude and believes the NFL owes him something.
5. Kappy offended a very large percentage of NFL fans by showing disrespect for a patriotic symbol.
6. Kappy is a buffoon, and is only now trying to get back into the NFL when he found out that he was not bigger than the NFL.
7. Does Kappy still have the same GF? The one who went out of her way to offend the Ravens by calling the owners of the team slave owners? And this after they'd offered him a nice contract.
8. Money. Sign Kappy, lose fans. Very simple equation.

Disappointing Jerry wasn't a better person and looked past these traits. Must say that as a manager of people, I'm always thrilled for the opportunity to hire someone that sued me! /s

Nav22

Reaction score
No matter what you think of Kaepernick and how polarizing he is, the reality of it is he’s not a very good QB.

He’d be a backup at best, and not an especially valuable one.

Teams don’t want distractions, ESPECIALLY if the distraction is a guy who isn’t a very good player.

Ask Tim Tebow.

romonumberone

Reaction score
I have a hard time thinking that Rush is better than Kaepernick. I understand there is more to it. But isn't the objective to upgrade the talent. If it was me I would have signed Gordon. I would have signed Brown if I thought he would not be suspended. Truthfully if Terrell Owens can still run a 4.40 I would bring him in for a workout. I want to win. It's high level football players.... all locker rooms have some dysfunction in them.

Lets win a SB or two.

I never liked Haley, or Deion as people.... but I was glad to have them on the team. Michael Irvin was no saint but he was a good Cowboy. Lets win some games!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lmao, his career completion percentage is 59% and never thrown for more than 21 td passes in a season...this dude is garbage. Look at his fumble numbers, absolutely horrible. His career playoff completion percentage is 58%....he rode that 49er defense
Got further than Romo ever could.

Tussinman

Reaction score
No matter what you think of Kaepernick and how polarizing he is, the reality of it is he’s not a very good QB.

He’d be a backup at best, and not an especially valuable one.

Teams don’t want distractions, ESPECIALLY if the distraction is a guy who isn’t a very good player.

Ask Tim Tebow.
Agreed. Teams usually only necessarily put up with distractions if your a pro bowl caliber player, not a "possible back-up"

CWR

Reaction score
According to whom? No one thought anything of Vick as a thrower prior to going to jail.

Yeah youre right. I had to go back and look. I do remember Vick being more hyped than Kap BUT that hype didn't translate to result.

I think Im biased because Vick put up a handful of amazing games towards the end of his first full season back and my fantasy team was real happy with him lol.

Paradox

Reaction score
Lol, like he's in a bargaining position.

Step right up ladies and gentlemen and let's get this bidding war started for this spare quarterback that's been available for 3 years.

So, you think he's going to get the league minimum when he comes back? He's been a spare quarterback because he was blackballed by the league. Regardless of that, he'll be making more than $500 K per year. Even a million a year is too much IMO for all the baggage he brings. I'd rather be able to afford Dak and Cooper.

Hardline

Reaction score
Yeah better than trading for Cooper? You guys say some foolish stuff man I don’t know if you guys do it to be funny or just truly think like this.
I wasn't including the Cooper signing .

Hardline

Reaction score
Apparently you were including anything. Signing Jimmy Johnson? Hershel Walker trade? Signing Parcells? I don’t know man I guess.......
My post didn't say anything about those decisions.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Romo and Kap lmao...
Oh yeah for sure. One’s back is tore up and the other is having teams in the NFL collude to keep him out of it. This is all a charade and joke lol. It’s as big of a joke as the Rooney rule. Jeff Driskel is starting for the Lions and I’m suppose to believe Kap isn’t good enough to be a backup? Hahahahaha...this is all a joke lol.