Jerry Jones: Cowboys will not attend Kaepernick workout

sacase

Reaction score
No problems with this. No need to have the media try and stir up a QB controversey.

Personally, I have never thought Kap was a good QB. I always thought he was terrible, the one thing he had was his ability run because he had that wired long stride that made him look slower than he really was. I just don't see him offering much as a QB especially since he is older and was never a good passer.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No problems with this. No need to have the media try and stir up a QB controversey.

Personally, I have never thought Kap was a good QB. I always thought he was terrible, the one thing he had was his ability run because he had that wired long stride that made him look slower than he really was. I just don't see him offering much as a QB especially since he is older and was never a good passer.

But let this settle in. Matt Schaub and Mason Rudolph have jobs in this league.......in his last stint in the NFL he threw 16 tds and 4 picks for the worst team in the league in 11 games.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Oh yeah for sure. One’s back is tore up and the other is having teams in the NFL collude to keep him out of it. This is all a charade and joke lol. It’s as big of a joke as the Rooney rule. Jeff Driskel is starting for the Lions and I’m suppose to believe Kap isn’t good enough to be a backup? Hahahahaha...this is all a joke lol.
Kaps numbers are awful. Why are you ignoring that?

CPanther95

Reaction score
But let this settle in. Matt Schaub and Mason Rudolph have jobs in this league.......in his last stint in the NFL he threw 16 tds and 4 picks for the worst team in the league in 11 games.

Don't push him on Pittsburgh. Why isn't he backing up Dak?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No team is going to sign Kap. But what do I know. I said Vick was finished after he was sent to jail for fighting/killing dogs.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Suck it Dak haters! :p

Has nothing to do with hating Dak, my friend, I love Dak. I am a Cooper Rush hater and I don't want to see us miss the playoffs by a game or two because Dak gets hurt. We are one Dak concussion away from being a 3-13 type team.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
No team is going to sign Kap. But what do I know. I said Vick was finished after he was sent to jail for fighting/killing dogs.

He should have been. The fact that the Eagles would sign him after those despicable acts talks to his loathsome a franchise they are.

Paradox

Reaction score
I have a hard time thinking that Rush is better than Kaepernick. I understand there is more to it. But isn't the objective to upgrade the talent. If it was me I would have signed Gordon. I would have signed Brown if I thought he would not be suspended. Truthfully if Terrell Owens can still run a 4.40 I would bring him in for a workout. I want to win. It's high level football players.... all locker rooms have some dysfunction in them.

Lets win a SB or two.

I never liked Haley, or Deion as people.... but I was glad to have them on the team. Michael Irvin was no saint but he was a good Cowboy. Lets win some games!

"Irvin and a former team-mate named Alfredo Roberts were found by police with two strippers, 10.3 grams of cocaine, more than an ounce of marijuana, assorted drug paraphernalia and sex toys."

Ah, the good old days!

Going against popular opinion, I thought Rush looked decent in preseason unlike the year prior. While I agree with your post to a certain extent, I don't thing JG does. He believes in changing the culture of a team, and I actually think he has done that. And here we are with all our new culture and still we linger around .500!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No great running game? There running game was pretty damn good when Gore was there, plus the guy is a fumble machine.
Gore wasn’t there the last few years for Kap. Look at that 2016 team. That’s the worst offense you will ever see assembled.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
At first it read "Jerry" would not attend so now they've decided no one from the cowboys will attend?