Twitter: Jerry Jones: Has done his best job as GM the last few years

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m
#FTW RT @calvinwatkins: Jerry Jones on KRLD-FM said he's been doing some of his best work as a GM the last few years.
Jerry Jones said he could do anything he wants to do but rather stay with the team.

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 17m
Jerry says he's been doing some of his best GM work, could see doing it another 15-20 years. "I just don't want to be doing anything else."

---------------------

He trolling y'all... lol

Gaede

Reaction score
Oh man. What is he using to evaluate himself?

I see blunder after blunder after blunder

Lodeus

Reaction score
stephen-a-smith-o.gif

Matts4313

Reaction score
its not that far fetched if you believe that Jimmy and Parcells are responsible for the talent accumulation and Superbowl wins.

were comparing the drafting the last 3 years to any other 3 year period... He is probably right.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
And now we all know why Tom Landry switched his allegiance to the Giants.

He had those good memories & seeing his own mortality couldn't bear Jerry any longer.

15 or 20 more years? Have mercy.

Reaction score
I have never seen such an egomanical personality as Jerry Jones. His need to always be the center of attention is unparalleled. IMHO, he needs serious counselling.

As for his comments, a GM who is truly doing good work doesn't have to run to the press to tell them he is doing a good job.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have never seen such an egomanical personality as Jerry Jones. His need to always be the center of attention is unparalleled. IMHO, he needs serious counselling.

As for his comments, a GM who is truly doing good work doesn't have to run to the press to tell them he is doing a good job.

I doubt the press buy anything Jerry tells them about how great a job he's doing.

Reaction score
I doubt the press buy anything Jerry tells them about how great a job he's doing.
Doesn't matter whether the press believes it or not. The idea of Jerry lecturing them about what a great GM he is is embarrassing.

Have you seen Ozzie Newsome holding press conferences about how great he is? Any other GM's out there bragging about their 5-5 team they've put together?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Why doesn't he just come right out and say what he wants to say?

"I can do whatever I wanna to do no matter what you think or say! Nanananabooboo!" *hiccup*

Way to give us all the middle finger, Jerry.

Doomsay

Reaction score
He's getting all of this in while he can still claim that his not-ready-for-prime-time coach has "got us in position to win the division and got a team here I firmly believe has the ability to be one of the better playing teams at the end". I suspect we will here less of his hubris for a little while if we tank this week.