Twitter: Jerry Jones: Has done his best job as GM the last few years

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Wow. That sounds about right. I can only imagine what people think of the jones family around the league.

They must have a ton of fun with it.

I'm sure they love the money he makes marketing the NFL but I doubt anyone thinks Jerry is a good "football" guy.

Which is what he wants above everything.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I had mentioned a while back that the questions being raised about him relinquishing the GM role would only cause him to dig himself in further.

Consider this exhibit A.

Unless he becomes incapacitated, passes away, or suffers a significant hit to his bottom line, Jerry Jones will be the face of this organization for the foreseeable future.

So in other words, we are stuck with him.....

hollywood-hogan-nwo-4-life-o.gif

And what an ugly mug it is!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The sad thing is that the harder he digs in, the bigger joke he becomes. He just doesn't realize this. If he would quit as GM and hire a top notch head coach, he would be loved in Cowboy nation.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
The sad thing is that the harder he digs in, the bigger joke he becomes. He just doesn't realize this. If he would quit as GM and hire a top notch head coach, he would be loved in Cowboy nation.

That is the saddest part. Every person I have ever met says the same thing, at this point we would all thank him for getting out of the way.

Even if it didn't work and we went 5-11 two years in a row or something at least he will have tried.

visionary

Reaction score
The saddest part is that there is still a portion of this fan base who think he is a good owner and not at fault as a GM

All you have to do is read this thread to recognize who some of them are