Jerry Jones landed his helicopter on the field in middle of Cowboys practice

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
otl_jjones01_1600x1140.jpg

shabazz

Reaction score
I thought Dak was gonna throw a pass through the tail rotor opening.....but he must have remembered how the last accuracy competition went and thought otherwise

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
His team, his money, but could you imagine had he not brought in Jimmy back in the 90’s and won those three SB’s. Financially and everything else that has become of the Cowboys since then is riding on the coat tails of those 90s Cowboys. And the Cowboys before that. The past decade with Romo and the current roster he has now was his last chance to bring this team full circle and he failed miserably. They say the Cowboys are now worth 11.5 billion. After this season that will begin to decline for the first time in Jerry’s history.

rags747

Reaction score
FAA
Narcissist.

Helicopter accidents are freak occurrences but they DO happen.

That is TOTALLY way too self-centered.

Now I would like to know the proximity of the regularly used helipad to the facility--just to evaluate the validity of any 'urgency required this landing at the facility' overrode standard FAA safety precautions and concerns.

Narcissist.
FAA is a JOKE! Ty….

links18

Reaction score
Narcissist.

Helicopter accidents are freak occurrences but they DO happen.

Narcissist.
They actually seem pretty common. There is a report of a helicopter crash somewhere once a month, it seems. Probably still safer than driving a car, but more dangerous than an aeroplane for sure. Still, you are right-- HE'S A NARCISSIST.

Rayman70

Reaction score
so, what was the reasoning he gave for it? Anyone know? If I was MM I would have lost it right then and there. Huge game coming up and Jerry HAS to show up like that in the middle of prep. What would Jimmy have done? I think we all know...