Jerry Jones' message to the fans: Hope is still alive

I don't think hope and expectations are the same thing, but sometimes get treated like they are one and the same. I think most fans have hopes, but they have zero expectations of them being fulfilled. We hope they do, but, and I've made this comparison before, it's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown: You hope he'll kick it but you know she's going to pull it away.
Good way of putting it. Expectations were set high in Dallas, years ago....im a the point that I don't expect much, but hope for the while frikkin thing
 
Jerry every year.
lp7zq89k20hg1.gif
 
Really this is so simple.

Does anyone on this forum really believe that it's more difficult to win a Super bowl then it is to take a team and make it the most valuable team in all of sports.

Jerry leads the fans on and gives them just enough hope to keep them engaged while he engages in his hobby that revolves around generational wealth working with his family and having the most valuable team in all of sports.

IF AND WHEN JERRY DECIDES TO CHANGE HIS PRIORITIES AND IT'S A BIG IF!!!!

We will contend and possibly win a Super bowl.

No amount of Hope whining bellyaching wishing will make this a reality.

Jerry has to want it to happen bad enough to do what's necessary to make it happen and he knows full well what's necessary to make it happen

it's just not what he wants to do and makes him uncomfortable but he knows what's necessary.

Jerry has the resources to make it happen.
But his priorities and the priorities of the fans are at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Who knows if he will ever believe that it is worth it to sacrifice millions of dollars to get another little silver trophy with the Packers coach's name on it.

Because make no mistake it costs money to win.
And we have already seen you can lose and still make more money
 
Waiting for FA to begin.
Waiting for the draft
Waiting for the schedule release
Waiting for OTA”s and mini camps
Waiting for TC
Waiting for the PS games

Can’t wait for the season to start. But we have no choice.

It will be a fun off season to see what they do and how they can improve.

That is what a fan does. Instead of whining and finding negativity in anything and everything.

I refuse to be a troll.
Don’t forget to buy those season tickets, Sunday ticket and a couple more Dak jerseys. Anything less and you’re a troll.
 
It's not trolling, It literally has been 30 years since we did anything, I was 22 now I'm 52. Im a fan, a true Diehard fan but dang, I would like to see us win another 1 at minimum.

It's like us in 95 laughing at the 1st 5 SB winners. Talking about who cares what yall did in the 60s and 70s.

In a few more years, we will be half way through the 21st century talking about its only been 55 years since we won. I'll be 77 years old. We here will be asking the same question we are asking about Jerry. When will Stephen pass the team over to his son the Cap Specialist Jr.
You seen this place. there are frustrated fans, and then there are the trolls.
I was not implying any negative posts or constructive criticisms as to being a troll.

We all have our negative comments, in either being real, or in joking around, or both.
 
Hope to catch lightning in a bottle.

As that's Jerry's only chance.
 
Don’t forget to buy those season tickets, Sunday ticket and a couple more Dak jerseys. Anything less and you’re a troll.
I sold my PSL's in 2016, and never regretted it.
I do not by Dak jersey's or any merchandise (except a Pickens Jersey for a special reason). Because I do not want or need anything. Not because I think I am sticking it to Jerry.

Your last comment may make you and the likes you received form it, feel guilty about it.
I expect nothing less from you and them.
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
The haters are here for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To hate. They know nothing else.
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
Now now Ranch....behave. :laugh:
 
The energy is no different. The atmosphere is no different. FA will determine if there is any change.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,301
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top