Jerry Jones' message to the fans: Hope is still alive


I dislike playing Devil's Advocate, but the 'hope for fans' was a leading question. It is idiotic to frame questions in that way for a marketer-to-the-bone. It is far worse that Jerry Jerry's mindset is to frame himself in a positive light on top of that.

It has been decades for anyone sticking microphones in his face to not understand asking him general questions is useless, pointless, and irrelevant. Put him on the spot. Ask him detailed questions needing specific explanations. Every freaking time. Make him do his self-appointed job for once instead of basically begging him to breathe out overused platitudes, just so you can have some stale soundbites for your social media feed.

/rant
 
I sold my PSL's in 2016, and never regretted it.
I do not by Dak jersey's or any merchandise (except a Pickens Jersey for a special reason). Because I do not want or need anything. Not because I think I am sticking it to Jerry.

Your last comment may make you and the likes you received form it, feel guilty about it.
I expect nothing less from you and them.
Take a deep breath and relax.
 
Jerry every year.
lp7zq89k20hg1.gif
Ugh you couldn’t have used the original. I love me some rogue one but come on lol
 
I sold my PSL's in 2016, and never regretted it.
I do not by Dak jersey's or any merchandise (except a Pickens Jersey for a special reason). Because I do not want or need anything. Not because I think I am sticking it to Jerry.

Your last comment may make you and the likes you received form it, feel guilty about it.
I expect nothing less from you and them.
The last items i grabbed were a 93 Emmitt jersey and a Throwback Staubach jersey. Only reason was I was in Texas for the first time as an adult and had just finished the stadium and star tours.

Haven’t bought anything cowboys for 3 years now.

I refuse to. And I know it makes 0 impact to Jerry’s pockets but I can’t bring myself to buy any current players jersey.

Time and time again I’ve seen them lose, and lose badly when it matters and come out and say the same old “we need to get better” platitudes. If they don’t care, and show they will fight for each other like the old guys did, why bother?
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
I agree with you. I think the majority here are saying they don't have hope in Jerry.

As for the other categories you mentioned you might have a strong consensus.

I would just not hope for the cheerleader situation. I can't imagine the shame the poor girl would go through. So I am on board for all your hopes, but I would hold back on that one. ;)
 
I am always relaxed.
I don’t know about relaxed but you are hilarious. I enjoy getting the jock sniffers rilled up. That’s the only reason I come here. No real reason to watch Jerry’s circus anymore but you do you. Are you drinking Jerry’s annual koolaid spew AGAIN?
 
If he's for real....then we will convert contracts into 131 million into bonus money ....creating that much cap space. Anything less...then we will all know....it's just more Jerry lip service.
 
I don't know. Maybe using Fake Leia for Fake Jerry is a better comparison than associating Carrie Fisher with him in any way, shape, or form.
I mean yes. But Carrie fisher and jerry have one thing in common for sure.
 
I don’t know about relaxed but you are hilarious. I enjoy getting the jock sniffers rilled up. That’s the only reason I come here. No real reason to watch Jerry’s circus anymore but you do you. Are you drinking Jerry’s annual koolaid spew AGAIN?
So you admit you are a troll.
And your comprehension is abysmal.
I am not a jock sniffer.
You do not get me riled up.
And I do not drink the kool aid.

So stop lying and making stuff up about me. And others.

If you do not want to watch Jerry and his so called circus. But are here to stir things up. That is not a fan. You just admitted to it

That is a troll and harassment of other fans. Read the rules.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,349
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top