Jerry Jones' message to the fans: Hope is still alive

Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
Obsess much?
 
I don't think hope and expectations are the same thing, but sometimes get treated like they are one and the same. I think most fans have hopes, but they have zero expectations of them being fulfilled. We hope they do, but, and I've made this comparison before, it's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown: You hope he'll kick it but you know she's going to pull it away.
I like to think of it as watching Revenge of the Sith.

I hope every time Anakin doesn’t kill Windu and turn to the dark side.

But. It happens every time.
 
I hope this is year I get to eat my words in regard to this team. But i've heard some iteration of this Jerry-speak garbage every offseason for the past 30 years. So, consider me unimpressed. Lest see what this team actually does this offseason aside from talk.
 
Jerry.jpg
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
Losses her top, right there with you
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,301
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top