Jerry Jones' message to the fans: Hope is still alive

If I had any hope at all left alive, it died during the Green Bay playoff game two-plus years ago.

I will always be a Cowboys fan. I will always root for them. But my emotional attachment to wins and losses disappeared that afternoon.

Three decades of repeated failure finally made me tap out mentally. I now expect the worst. That way, I can only be pleasantly surprised. Thank you so much Jerry Jones and family.

:banghead:
 
I mean yes. But Carrie fisher and jerry have one thing in common for sure.
What? There were/are both alcoholics? If so, Fisher's defense is that alcoholism can be attributed to her being bipolar. Jones does not have an equivalent excuse.
 
I don’t know about relaxed but you are hilarious. I enjoy getting the jock sniffers rilled up. That’s the only reason I come here. No real reason to watch Jerry’s circus anymore but you do you. Are you drinking Jerry’s annual koolaid spew AGAIN?
pretty low bar as far as hobbies go. Teasing "jock sniffers" gets your jollies? Kinda weird...but takes all kinds to run the world.
 
So you admit you are a troll.
And your comprehension is abysmal.
I am not a jock sniffer.
You do not get me riled up.
And I do not drink the kool aid.

So stop lying and making stuff up about me. And others.

If you do not want to watch Jerry and his so called circus. But are here to stir things up. That is not a fan. You just admitted to it

That is a troll and harassment of other fans. Read the rules.
I think there's something....clincally psychotic....about kids that think they can control other people through the internet. Not only control be detect results.

They think it's some magic power....but in reality revealing how sad and pathetic their life has become.

Hey I can get in the mix of things...but to think I've redirected their life path...is unfathomable to me.
 
I dont see the big deal with the video or jerrys answer. It was a vague and stupid question to which jerry gave a vague and stupid answer .
I am wondering where that was and what was jerry doing there ??
He isnt telling fans anything officially.
 
Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
Baaaaaaaa…. :muttley:

No wonder Jerry can stink it up 30 times in row and still think he has “fans”.
 
I agree with you. I think the majority here are saying they don't have hope in Jerry.

As for the other categories you mentioned you might have a strong consensus.

I would just not hope for the cheerleader situation. I can't imagine the shame the poor girl would go through. So I am on board for all your hopes, but I would hold back on that one. ;)
She'd turn that slip into a lucrative deal...
 
I am. As far as movie quality is concerned—as opposed to nostalgia—I think Rogue One surpasses all except Empire.
Blasphemy!

None of the prequels or Disney movies can touch any of the original trilogy.

Only the Vader scene in Rogue One is worth watching. The rest of Disney Star Wars is pure crap.
 
pretty low bar as far as hobbies go. Teasing "jock sniffers" gets your jollies? Kinda weird...but takes all kinds to run the world.
I have lots more hobbies. I do this in my spare time. I love shooting on my home range, collecting silver coins, always a game to go to when you have 2 girls coaching on the college and high school level. Not to mention 5 grandkids playing upper level softball, baseball and football all over the southeastern US. What do they smell like if you fall in that category?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,349
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top