Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Okay, I'll take your word for it but in your reply to targetboy there was no one else you could've been talking about but me.

Welcome to CowboysZone, where refs hate us, but when their dubious actions benefit us, those same people turn into ref defenders to maintain their victim stance. Principles for convenience is the order of the day here but it's only following the way of the nation so there's that.
------------------------------------

But on this topic, sure Jerry gave her more than most have ever had to grow up with, but Jerry himself has more than most have so the support fits the bankroll. So I don't give him credit for not being a deadbeat. It would have arguably cost him more in the end if he tried to take that route with the Cowboys fresh off a dynasty and the NFL more popular than ever at the time. It wouldn't surprise me that if the NFL knew about this at the time even they would have told Jerry to do right by the mom and kid if he was considering not doing so to keep it hushed to protect their brand. I haven't been following the entire story but if it is true what diehard has been saying that she was minding her business and then the Secret Service broke the story and Jerry came after her to defame her then I don't blame her for going back after him just to be petty. Maybe she's always hated him and Jerry's actions just set her off down this path. Or maybe she wants more than was given to her mom because she felt it should have been more (I'd surely trust Jerry's lawyers more than whomever this woman's was). Besides, the deal was made with her mom, not her, so is she legally a free agent to try to get something? We'll find out.
For clarity - Thought I was replying to @Diehardblues

Tagging him here.

He’s had quite a bit to say. Thought he might be talking about his great grand daughter from his enthusiasm.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry’s legitimate children have 35 years of experience in the NFL. All of them. Jerry illegitimate daughter (if she is) has zero NFL experience. Comparing her to the 105 years of combined experience of his legitimate children is ridiculous. Jerry already unofficially recognized her as his daughter by spending a whole lot of money during her childhood, and paying for her college.

Parents are not required to leave their children an inheritance beyond a token amount. She’s been well taken care of financially, and now she’s trying to extract more as an adult, instead of just living her life. Jerry has already paid the price for his indiscretion, and no man should rejoice at another man who is being blackmailed.
35 years of experience in the NFL and they are still awful. So is Jerry.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry’s legitimate children have 35 years of experience in the NFL. All of them. Jerry illegitimate daughter (if she is) has zero NFL experience. Comparing her to the 105 years of combined experience of his legitimate children is ridiculous. Jerry already unofficially recognized her as his daughter by spending a whole lot of money during her childhood, and paying for her college.

Parents are not required to leave their children an inheritance beyond a token amount. She’s been well taken care of financially, and now she’s trying to extract more as an adult, instead of just living her life. Jerry has already paid the price for his indiscretion, and no man should rejoice at another man who is being blackmailed.
My exact quote was, ”If she’s Jerry’s kid she’s every bit as qualified as any other Jones off-spring was when Jerry bought the team.

Meaning she is just as qualified as the other kids were when Jerry bought the team in 1989.
35 years of experience in the NFL and they are still awful. So is Jerry.
Serious question: Is there another NFL team that would hire JJ or SJ right now as their GM? With all that experience? Maybe Jerry as a VP of marketing.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What a gross, creepy old liver spotted cretin we have as an owner.

Imagine being so desperate for money and a leg up in life that you'd let that gross old man with his yellow grinning teeth and hard boiled egg eyeballs crawl on top of you with his saggy wrinkly skin and old man breath. She must been choking back vomit the whole time.

Disgusting

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Serious question: Is there another NFL team that would hire JJ or SJ right now as their GM? With all that experience?
I would find the possibility exceedingly unlikely. Any owner would weigh what Jerry Jones oversaw in his first seven seasons in Dallas--while considering how much Jimmy Johnson contributed to that period's success--against what he managed over the next 28 consecutive seasons.

Of course, Jones could beguile a potential employer with one of his highly successful Jed Clampett sales pitches. Whether he could get away with the attempt depends on just how naive that person might be.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Imagine being so desperate for money and a leg up in life that you'd let that gross old man with his yellow grinning teeth and hard boiled egg eyeballs crawl on top of you with his saggy wrinkly skin and old man breath. She must been choking back vomit the whole time.

Disgusting
Well they first started seeing each other almost 30 years ago so Jethro would have been in his young 50’s.

Not uncommon for 50 year old men chasing women in their 30’s. And wealthy celebrities even more attractive.

Last edited:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

Disgusting
She was conceived in the mid-90’s. I imagine he looked much younger 28 years ago.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
She was conceived in the mid-90’s. I imagine he looked much younger 28 years ago.
Yes I know that. That's what he was like back then.

Now he's more like an embalmed skeleton held together by plastic surgery and would would be incapable of being with a woman, much less infesting her with his disgusting DNA.

I WAS talking about back then, when he was simply a gross old man

Status
Not open for further replies.