Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Heirs can contest Wills. Have to prove it was ill intended for whatever reason .

And in this case I think would be fairly easy to prove intent.

Not to mention the cover up potentially made or saved Jethro millions if not billions assuming it saved his marriage at the time.
That’s crazy, I mean I’m a relatively generous person, but not ALL kids deserve inheritance, there’s some vicious little turds out there. Don’t have any idea what this girl is like, but this seems like a money grab, and I hate crap like that. Oh well, maybe Jerry should have kept it in his pants, AND left Jimmy Johnson alone to coach!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s crazy, I mean I’m a relatively generous person, but not ALL kids deserve inheritance, there’s some vicious little turds out there. Don’t have any idea what this girl is like, but this seems like a money grab, and I hate crap like that. Oh well, maybe Jerry should have kept it in his pants, AND left Jimmy Johnson alone to coach!
And why would we blame her if it is a money grab?

She initially just requested for him to admit he was her biological father after listing him on a White House background check.. He responded by attempting to defame, discredit and humiliate her.

What has she done to deserve not being able to legally establish who her biological father is?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
why? he did the nasty, she shouldn't get anything
You’re certainly entitled to your opinion but I think most would be more sympathetic to this girls request to establish legally who her biological father is. The court obviously is and at this time is all that matters.

And if she pursues financial gain directly from her father then they’ll have to deal with it. After the way they have attempted to defame and discredit her I couldn’t blame her.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Is this what he meant by “All-In”?

When did that old hound dog impregnate that young lady? Was there a cardiac arrest emergency team standing by on that "romantic" occasion? Jerry singing: Me and Mrs. Jones do not have a thing going on any more.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
As I said before, I get the moral outrage, but that's just not how the law works.

From a legal standpoint, a parent only owes their children financial support until they become an adult.

In any case, it will be interesting to see what happens. She may not be after money or the Jones family may decide to pay her off to make her go away.

In a perfect world, the Jones family would welcome her, but I am not sure that is possible after the legal action.
I understand but the emotions and peril of the moral outrage can influence legal decisions in a court of law and by a jury.

They had an opportunity to welcome her once it became public . But since the lawsuits I’d agree probably not. I doubt Jethro’s wife would be welcoming. And who could blame her.

Initially it didn’t appear it was a money grab but after the attempt to defame and humiliate her might have sparked some hostility. Afterall Alexandra’s mother used the opportunity for a money grab but what it potentially saved the Jones is immeasurable.

Based on those discredited attempts by Jethro and his legal team might justify further legal action once paternity is established which could spur a financial settlement.

The court has already sided with her . I can’t imagine a court or jury not being more sympathetic to her situation than his.

It’s fairly obvious his cover-up attempt to keep this quiet arguably saved his marriage and potentially millions if not billions if a divorce settlement forced a division of his assets.

Rayman70

Reaction score
as unsavory as Jerry is in his personal life, I don't care about what he does in private. Short of murder or physical abuse etc...drug running lol, this DNA thing has nothing to do with us winning or not. What bothers me more is Jerry and Stevie are so delusional, its been crushing the team building process year after year. We always come up just short, and its because they stop just short of that next move we need, the next culture building thing. They must step back, but won't.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I thought it would humanize the story to provide a pic of Alexandra Davis or Alex as her friends call her. She definitely shows some favoritism to her father. And can even see some with her half sister Char.

mIRGUWG.jpeg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I thought it would humanize the story to provide a pic of Alexandra Davis or Alex as her friends call her. She definitely shows some favoritism to her father. And can even see some with her half sister Char.

mIRGUWG.jpeg
she doesn't look like Carl-lott. Carl is the spitting image of his dad.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
You’re certainly entitled to your opinion but I think most would be more sympathetic to this girls request to establish legally who her biological father is. The court obviously is and at this time is all that matters.

And if she pursues financial gain directly from her father then they’ll have to deal with it. After the way they have attempted to defame and discredit her I couldn’t blame her.
it's a pure shakedown. She might get her pound of flesh but she will never be a Jones. She and Charlotte won't be going shopping at Hermes together etc.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
it's a pure shakedown. She might get her pound of flesh but she will never be a Jones. She and Charlotte won't be going shopping at Hermes together etc.
Not in name and obviously she won’t ever be embraced by the Jones. But she has every right to pursue her share.

Calling it a shakedown is just a talking point attempting to discredit and defame her, doesn’t mean it’s not justified.

Not sure why anyone outside their family wouldn’t be more sympathetic to her situation than for Jethro. I do have some sympathy for his wife and her children.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Bi-Polar pursuit of Money(numbers goals) ruins existence for everyone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

mIRGUWG.jpeg
Thank goodness her maternal chromosomes were dominant. There is no Beverly Hillbillies look behind the eyes.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Sources familiar with the situation say that Ms. Alexander wants a multi-year contract extension making her the highest paid love-child in the National Football League.*

Status
Not open for further replies.