Jerry Jones on coaching change

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A more experienced coaching staff and front office would be a welcomed change but unfortunately I think our issues to get to the next level are more serious .

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Deep down Jerry knows he messed up and that Garrett was a terrible hire. Now, he won't do anything about it due to his ego but at least I'm pretty sure he knows.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Deep down Jerry knows he messed up and that Garrett was a terrible hire. Now, he won't do anything about it due to his ego but at least I'm pretty sure he knows.
I think he also knows he pulled the plug too soon on Romo .

waving monkey

Reaction score
Just now from Gavin Dawson on 105.3 The Fan, Jerry was just asked if he is considering making a coaching change.

His answer: "Absolutely not."

EDIT:

105.3 also reported Jerry went immediately to the locker room and wanted to address the team personally. He addressed the team before any coach did.
geez of course not
but it begins

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If this season totally collapse and we finish 5-11 I could see Marinelli getting fired or even Linehan.

But if we lose all 6 without Elliott and win last 2 on his return the excuse will be there and everyone should be safe.

Jerry might still fire someone, probably Marinelli, to feed the lynch mob.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Just now from Gavin Dawson on 105.3 The Fan, Jerry was just asked if he is considering making a coaching change.

EDIT:

105.3 also reported Jerry went immediately to the locker room and wanted to address the team personally. He addressed the team before any coach did.

Exactly why we are in the situation we are in. Jerry created this mess. He needs to worry more about marketing the cowboy BRAND and let the coaches actually coach the team and talk to the media about the team. He is trying to hard to make Garrett the guy so Jerry can push him to the side and talk to team like this and etc you know something the actual head coach is suppose to do.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Exactly why we are in the situation we are in. Jerry created this mess. He needs to worry more about marketing the cowboy BRAND and let the coaches actually coach the team and talk to the media about the team. He is trying to hard to make Garrett the guy so Jerry can push him to the side and talk to team like this and etc you know something the actual head coach is suppose to do.

Jerry's been trying to be the GM and HC since Jimmy left. He knows he realistically can't be the HC but he's going to intervene as much as possible and therefore won't hire a real HC with any power/control.

Otto65

Reaction score
Garrett needs to go. Marinelli needs to go. No pressure from the DLine would make Deion Sanders look bad at the corner spot. If you can't get pressure with your front 3 or 4, you must blitz. Third and two at the 12 yard line and Marinelli has 3 players rushing the quarterback when 4 players couldn't get to Rivers for the whole game. You know the result of the play. Defensive players look confused. They get their paychecks after each game, win or lose. Linehan has no imagination with the play calling. Players have cashed it in.

tico

Reaction score
I'm like that Michael Jackson meme " just here for the popcorn!".. hear on out

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

EDIT:

Right now, it's enough that the question is being asked.

Momentum has clearly started, and this coaching staff is clearly helping that momentum to grow.