Jerry Jones on the Rich Eisen Show: "We're Sold On Dak"

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This era is destined to be similar results to last era .
That is a bizarre and unsubstantiated non-point. It's started off better than most eras I can think of.
Lets stay with our own franchise. Who started better?

Christ sake, you would think fans would be encouraged.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This dysfunctional franchise couldn’t get it done with Romo, why should we believe they will with Dak?

Romo haters are slobbering over Dak. Lol

I’d trade either of them for a dozen others now.
This is what I meant by trolling. And you have the audacity to say anything about insults? Kind of a warped reference. Child-like.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is what you do when backed into a corner without any point to debate.
It's my opinion. If that hurts your feelings it certainly wasn't my intention. I think certain thoughts and posts are ignorant. Try some bath beads and candles.
I bring it up because it’s an attempt to spin an argument discrediting a member personally not just arguing the opinion which is borderline against the rules and childish if not bullying. I will not take the bait with intentional insulting remarks. I’ll let the Mods decide.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I bring it up because it’s an attempt to spin an argument discrediting a member personally not just arguing the opinion which is borderline against the rules. I will not take the bait with intentional insulting remarks. I’ll let the Mods decide.
Then report the erroneous allegation or shut up. You're whining is pathetic.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That is a bizarre and unsubstantiated non-point. It's started off better than most eras I can think of.
Lets stay with our own franchise. Who started better?

Christ sake, you would think fans would be encouraged.
We don’t have to feel the same way about it. The Romo era started off very hopeful as well. You’d hope we could have differing opinions without having personal overtones.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We don’t have to feel the same way about it. The Romo era started off very hopeful as well. You’d hope we could have differing opinions without having personal overtones.
Simple question: Who started better?
Lets give you the benefit of the doubt and leave out the 3 years Romo was on the bench. His very first season ended when he single-handedly lost the ball at the end. The next playoff stint didn't exactly turn out any better. Hopeful?
Your so tough behind a keyboard. Lol

Sad you’re unable to debate without personal insults.
you are/you're

Nav22

Reaction score
Very solid receiver group, with a good passer at QB.

Excellent offensive line if teams can't stack the box with no fear that your QB can make them pay for it.

Defenses can't carry you full seasons.
“Excellent” offensive line? Did you watch football last season?

No Frederick and Smith/Martin were banged up too. They ranked as a middle-of-the-pack OL last year.

Hahahaha “no fear” of a QB who has 83 TD vs 27 INT for his career, huh? You think those guys grow on trees?
:lmao2:

“Defenses can’t carry you full seasons”

If you think allowing 273 rush yards in a playoff game is acceptable defense that your QB should be able to overcome, you need to find a new hobby.

Wow. Just wow.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Lol

Always the insults when you don’t have an answer otherwise. That’s childish.
Try reading, I clearly answered the question. You keep trolling the insult card. Falsely, I might add.
Just because I called your posts ignorant doesn't reflect anything personal. You're not that important.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Simple question: Who started better?
Lets give you the benefit of the doubt and leave out the 3 years Romo was on the bench. His very first season ended when he single-handedly lost the ball at the end. The next playoff stint didn't exactly turn out any better. Hopeful?

you are/you're
So, you’re a fan who fell over heels with that remarkable rookie season and tainted the other for the fumblin bumbling?

Then we obviously see it differently because I see both beginnings very similar providing so much hope that fizzled out.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Only "embarrassing" for the clueless like you, who want to pimp nothing more than their unsupported and unsubstantiated opinion over actual stats and facts.

You should be embarrassed.

I've got my ammo, you're shooting blanks, as usual.

Dude, comparing today's passing league to when Brady first played is ridiculous. Brady has already stated how much more difficult it was to play against defenses when he was young - it has nothing to do with his experience, it has to do with the NFL rule changes.

When adjusting, Brady was top 5-10 among his peers in many categories - Prescott, however, falls quite low compared to his.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So, you’re a fan who fell over heels with that remarkable rookie season and tainted the other for the fumblin bumbling?

Then we obviously see it differently because I see both beginnings very similar providing so much hope that fizzled out.
I have no idea what you are now insinuating. Please slow down and try to make a sensible post.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Try reading, I clearly answered the question. You keep trolling the insult card. Falsely, I might add.
Just because I called your posts ignorant doesn't reflect anything personal. You're not that important.
You obviously have a personal issue or agenda with me. I’ve refrained from lowering myself to such and attempting to stay on point.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Excellent” offensive line? Did you watch football last season?

No Frederick and Smith/Martin were banged up too. They ranked as a middle-of-the-pack OL last year.

Hahahaha “no fear” of a QB who has 83 TD vs 27 INT for his career, huh? You think those guys grow on trees?
:lmao2:

“Defenses can’t carry you full seasons”

If you think allowing 273 rush yards in a playoff game is acceptable defense that your QB should be able to overcome, you need to find a new hobby.

Wow. Just wow.

Facts continually thrown out the window for the sake of opinion.

That's what you get from these guys. They don't need no stinkin' facts, they have their opinions, and their agendas, as totally off-base and unsupported as those opinions may be. That overrides any rational thought.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You obviously have a personal issue or agenda with me. I’ve refrained from lowering myself to such and attempting to stay on point.
You really haven't. You're really not that clever.
I'll avoid your off-topic incite attempts.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Facts continually thrown out the window for the sake of opinion.

That's what you get from these guys. They don't need no stinkin' facts, they have their opinions, and their agendas, as totally off-base and unsupported as those opinions may be. That overrides any rational thought.

How accurate was it for you to compare Brady and Dak's first 3 seasons without adjusting for era?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How accurate was it for you to compare Brady and Dak's first 3 seasons without adjusting for era?
More accurate than framing your argument to only include the partial seasons the team struggled, to make it appear it was Prescott?
More accurate than excluding his entire 1st season?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, comparing today's passing league to when Brady first played is ridiculous. Brady has already stated how much more difficult it was to play against defenses when he was young - it has nothing to do with his experience, it has to do with the NFL rule changes.

Should someone let Kurt Warner know about that? When he was putting up 36 TD's in 2001?

When adjusting, Brady was top 5-10 among his peers in many categories - Prescott, however, falls quite low compared to his.

What "peers" would that be? Kerry Collins? Brad Johnson? Aaron Brooks? Jon Kitna? Wow, a virtual murderer's row of talent there...

Sure thing. Paint whatever picture you need to in order for Prescott to be unable to 'win'. Move those goalposts as much as you need to.