Twitter: Jerry Jones on what Marinelli said to Marvin Austin

Kaiser

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that Jerry's paraphrasing and that Marinelli didn't actually use a double negative to imply his own rules mess up his DL unit.

No, its a failure of Twitter's technology to capture the Greatness that is Rod Marinelli.

brymatt94

Reaction score
I can see that from Hatch, but I don't see Ware as someone who will get in anyone's face.

He may not be as confrontational as Hatcher, but did you see him coaching up the D-line this last game? He still has the knowledge and sense of leadership to help a young guy like Austin.

reddyuta

Reaction score
So the phins traded for an OT,it might be the reason they released Austin.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinelli's track record of sorting thru shear numbers, finding gems and coaching them up is impressive so far. Let's hope he can take Austin's talent and jump start his NFL career with the Cowboys.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Whatever the reason he was released from the Dolphins after 2 games, it wasn't for performance on the field. He put a schooling on Ben Grubbs and De La Puenta

Yeah Dolphins fans were puzzled by the release. Encouraging stuff to hear, because that means he's definitely in game shape. We could see him contribute as early as this Sunday.

jnday

Reaction score
This Marinelli love is getting sickening. He is a good coach , but no need to take it overboard.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
He may not be as confrontational as Hatcher, but did you see him coaching up the D-line this last game? He still has the knowledge and sense of leadership to help a young guy like Austin.

Yea, I saw that, .. it was great to see.

But like you said, that was nonconfrontational. I just don't see him getting in anyone's face.

He will lead by example, not by confronting someone who is out of line.

Let's hope this Marvin Austin is enamoured with Marinelli, respects him and wants to play for him. Maybe he sees this as his last chance. Maybe it shocked him to be released and he want's to prove he can be a stud.

Or maybe he is just not interested in being a great NFL player enough that he is willing to work to do what it takes.

Tommy

Reaction score
I really like where the team is heading everywhere but HC.
Can you give the head coach any credit for that direction?

Would you blame the head coach if you didn't like the direction?

odog422

Reaction score
This Marinelli love is getting sickening. He is a good coach , but no need to take it overboard.

You can't see how folks are excited to finally, once again, see a coach come in, put his print on who he is coaching, and obtain results???

A coach who brings an identity to who he is coaching? A coach who does more than clap on every freaking play no matter the outcome or results? Or clap even when being yelled at by two of his stars???