Jerry Jones reportedly hires lawyer to block Goodell's extension

ShortRound

Reaction score
e7795beb7e26f65136af150df686d38b.jpg

"You broke my heart Roger, you broke my heart!"

I would kill to hear the real Jerry. The Blackfoot conversations must be so good.

"Is he ******* with me right now?"

endersdragon

Reaction score
I'm pretty confident Jerry is not the only owner wanting to get rid of Roger!
Kraft for sure is on his side, there are a couple of other owners as well. I wouldn't be surprised of the Commanders and Cowboys are both trying to get this to happen.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Pretty sure I’ve read over and over how Jerry would just sit back and take everything. That he had no teeth. Is that notion going to die now, or are we going to move the goalposts to something else just for a good ol Jerry bash?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Adam Schefter is butt hurt now. Don't think Jerry get's anywhere with all this in the end. I think this is a ploy to get Goodell to back off of Zeke.

canters

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hires-david-boies-to-fight-goodell-extension/

According to this, Jerry Jones is basically now at odds with the rest of the owners in the NFL.

If so, he'll lose this miserably.

The final transformation into Al Davis is complete.
I have quit listening to Florio. Anything that goes against his narrative gets ignored. He seems to dislike JJ for challenging Roger’s leadership through the Anthem controversy.

And anyone who thinks JJ would do this without some support from the other owners should think again.

endersdragon

Reaction score
https://********.com/report-jerry-jones-is-at-war-with-the-other-owners-ove-1820265765*

"Jones said in a conference call last Thursday with the six owners — those of the Chiefs, Falcons, Giants, Patriots, Steelers and Texans — that legal papers were drawn up and would be served this Friday if the committee did not scrap its plans to extend Goodell’s contract." When you have the Steelers, Cowboys, and Pats declaring war on you at the very least, that's a huge issue. Roger (the Unworthy) Goodell is threatening to tear the NFL apart."

Edit: Seems like at least one more has joined them on their crusade.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
https://********.com/report-jerry-jones-is-at-war-with-the-other-owners-ove-1820265765

"Jones said in a conference call last Thursday with the six owners — those of the Chiefs, Falcons, Giants, Patriots, Steelers and Texans — that legal papers were drawn up and would be served this Friday if the committee did not scrap its plans to extend Goodell’s contract." When you have the Steelers, Cowboys, and Pats declaring war on you at the very least, that's a huge issue. Roger (the Unworthy) Goodell is threatening to tear the NFL apart."

Edit: Seems like at least one more has joined them on their crusade.
Wow. Never would have guessed that. That would have been guess 32 for sure.