Jerry Jones reportedly hires lawyer to block Goodell's extension

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wow. Never would have guessed that. That would have been guess 32 for sure.
That the Giants are one of the 6 teams negotiating his extension? They weren't being named as one of the teams going against Goodell.
They were named as one of those 6 teams working it out for him to stick around many more years.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Roger is a moron for ticking off Jerry Jones in the final year of his extension talks. Probably why he strung out the Zeke investigation/suspension as long as he did, in hopes it wouldn't allow Jones much time to go on the offensive. Well, looks like he miscalculated a bit.

mardwin

Reaction score
The NFL b
That the Giants are one of the 6 teams negotiating his extension? They weren't being named one of the teams going against Goodell.
They were named as one of those 6 teams working it out for him to stick around many more years.

If one of your players gets a 1 game suspension for DV vs the rest of the league. I would resign him too.

CWR

Reaction score
Pretty sure I’ve read over and over how Jerry would just sit back and take everything. That he had no teeth. Is that notion going to die now, or are we going to move the goalposts to something else just for a good ol Jerry bash?

The Jerry hate will never end. Im in the minority that actually likes Jerry. Guess he bought a ton of leeway from me with the celebrating I did in the nineties. There are some really crappy owners in this league, I dont count Jerry amongst them.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
That the Giants are one of the 6 teams negotiating his extension? They weren't being named as one of the teams going against Goodell.
/s?

endersdragon

Reaction score
But does that mean the Pats are one of the teams working it out for Goodell... that makes no sense either. There must be some disagreements on that board.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
But does that mean the Pats are one of the teams working it out for Goodell... that makes no sense either. There must be some disagreements on that board.
Yeah, just because they are on the extension committee doesn't mean they are for it. Steelers are on the committee and I think there is a strong chance that the patriots & texans are also against the extension

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Eh... I'm sure I read your post wrong. I tend to do that from time to time... like daily.
Never mind the guy in the corner.
Just saying the Giants would probably be team number one to line up behind Goodell if anyone was to wager a guess.

Reactions: CWR