Jerry Jones says Cowboys will NOT draft QB with no. 4 pick *Super Hot Pants Mega Merge*

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny...he was trying to get me to bite the other day...With "I was still ticked that Goff turned down Boise State's scholarship offer." Come to find out...BSU pulled the offer. Regardless...If Goff had came here he would have rode the pine.

If anyone has regret it should be him for not taking the offer when it was offered. He could have been part of a team that won a BCS bowl. Instead...he had to eat a 1-11 season in 2013...then suffer through another losing year in 2014 (5-7)...then squeaked out a 7-5 record this year.:lmao2:

Yeah, due to him giving up all those points on defense...

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
If we pick up a QB in free agency we ain't taking a QB at 4, maybe a late rounder like if Hogan or Allen drop.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think we pick up someone in free agency and draft a guy like hackenberg or Allen later on. Maybe lynch if he falls to round 2

RS12

Reaction score

Hope the FO is paying attention to what is being paid to an average QB above, and what Bradford a stiff, just got paid.

kevm3

Reaction score
probably means they like a couple of the qbs on board and don't want other teams to get a notion they are going to grab one and trade up.