Video: Jerry Jones screwing up Jimmy Johnson in Dallas: Dave Wannstedt

khiladi

Reaction score
Note sure if this has been posted before and I have still haven’t seen it, but Colin Cowherd has Dave Wannstedt on his show last year discussing how Jerry Jones screwed up Jimmy Johnson being here and has a certain segment on when Jimmy Johnson decided he wanted out. I still haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but since we are listening to the Jones clans latest rants from the Senior Bowl it all seems to make sense, I thought I’d share.

khiladi

Reaction score
I dont pat myself on the back and I will not whine continuously It is a game and no poster has control over what happens or happened
Your post is nothing but a “I’m better than you” post. You have no influence over anything that happens in the FO or the football field, yet you speak on it. This is a football forum with people talk about something that have no control over either way becayse they want to past time. Cut the holier than though act. You sound like more of a whiner than the people you complain whine.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Okay okay guys.
Let's get to the finer points of this subject and what Dave's input is upon the said conversation.

A little rundown @khiladi for the peeps with low attention span, or little time to listen?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Your post is nothing but a “I’m better than you” post. You have no influence over anything that happens in the FO or the football field, yet you speak on it. This is a football forum with people talk about something that have no control over either way becayse they want to past time. Cut the holier than though act. You sound like more of a whiner than the people you complain whine.
I am a Cowboys fan Period And am a member of the silent majority The loud minority are the ones making all the noise so sorry but it is a true True statement

khiladi

Reaction score
I am a Cowboys fan Period And am a member of the silent majority The loud minority are the ones making all the noise so sorry but it is a true True statement
I don’t even know what this post even means, other than what seems to be a bizarre attempt to make passing time on a football forum sound like fighting for some “righteous cause”. Whether you are a “silent majority” or “loud minority” you have zero control over what happens on the football field and you are a whiner, whining about the “loud minority” criticizing Jerry Jones, who is the GM of this football TEam, meaning a relevant football topic, unlike your whining about what this “loud minority” is talking about that is relevant to football.

Corso

Reaction score
Did you listen to what Dave said?
I'm now a little sideways and tired so I won't be able to focus.

But I still know not to whine before I know what I should whine about.

Is this whining? Damn. Maybe it is.

I feel ashamed.

But could you listen to what Dave said anyways?
Mucho appreciatado.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Serious question. Who is the silent majority and who is making the noise? Belief wise

khiladi

Reaction score
Okay okay guys.
Let's get to the finer points of this subject and what Dave's input is upon the said conversation.

A little rundown @khiladi for the peeps with low attention span, or little time to listen?
Basically, Dave was saying Jerry held a PC with Jimmu even knowing about the issue of TOs that contradicted what Jimmy Johnson explicitly said regarding TOs being a major issue in losses and it can’t happen. After that, DW said JImmy started walking around with his guard up more and more. I haven’t listened to the rest yet, but a lot of it operates around Jerry operating as an alternate voice as the coach of the actual football team.

Corso

Reaction score
Serious question. Who is the silent majority and who is making the noise? Belief wise
I'm going to guess here:
The Silent Minority are the peeps who lurk and nod their heads to subjects, but don't post often.
Who is making the noise are the peeps who complain about almost everything constantly whether it be about the QB, or the GM/Owner, or the OC who they complained about who just left so they're complaining about that and why.

Just a guess and not saying who is right, or wrong upon whatever.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I don’t even know what this post even means, Whether you are a “silent majority” or “loud minority” you are a whiner, whining about the “loud minority”.
Spin it any way you want to I am a Cowboys fan and without Jerry we would not have a team In Dallas or at least not the one we have he kept an NFL team in Dallas true fact Next man up behind Jerry was going to move the team And he signed the deal with the stipulation he would fire Tom Did not like that all But I got over it.

Corso

Reaction score
Basically, Dave was saying Jerry held a PC with Jimmu even knowing about the issue of TOs that contradicted what Jimmy Johnson explicitly said regarding TOs being a major issue in losses and it can’t happen. After that, DW said JImmy started walking around with his guard up more and more. I haven’t listened to the rest yet, but a lot of it operates around Jerry operating as an alternate voice as the coach of the actual football team.
Well, if anyone bothered to watch the Hard Knocks, or whatever that show was called, and witnessed team meetings being delayed so that Jerry and/or Stevie would show up for what they should have zero business showing up to, much less having input to...

This team is flubbed from the top down because of the Jones's @Bobhaze @Ranching

Corso

Reaction score
Spin it any way you want to I am a Cowboys fan and without Jerry we would not have a team In Dallas or at least not the one we have he kept an NFL team in Dallas true fact Next man up behind Jerry was going to move the team And he signed the deal with the stipulation he would fire Tom Did not like that all But I got over it.
Die hard fans are the best fans and I don't care how people try to condemn them.
This is what makes sports great.
The undying love for their team no matter what.

ESisback

Reaction score
No, he’s a normal fan like me, sick to death of the endless crying. This is a game, and it’s SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!

Corso

Reaction score
No, he’s a normal fan like me, sick to death of the endless crying. This is a game, and it’s SUPPOSED TO BE FUN!
I don't cry over a game unless I'm a/the player.
But then you're called a "sore loser" so...
I just don't cry over a game.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Okay okay guys.

You are a Cowboys fan You complain as you should when things go wrong but you do not complain about every thing the Cowboys do Some posters complain about every thing Cowboys related and that is crap