Video: Jerry Jones screwing up Jimmy Johnson in Dallas: Dave Wannstedt

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Note sure if this has been posted before and I have still haven’t seen it, but Colin Cowherd has Dave Wannstedt on his show last year discussing how Jerry Jones screwed up Jimmy Johnson being here and has a certain segment on when Jimmy Johnson decided he wanted out. I still haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but since we are listening to the Jones clans latest rants from the Senior Bowl it all seems to make sense, I thought I’d share.

This is sort of old news. i’ve read several accounts and different perspectives. Two big egos bristling.Jimmy wanted out and he approach the dolphins owner.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Note sure if this has been posted before and I have still haven’t seen it, but Colin Cowherd has Dave Wannstedt on his show last year discussing how Jerry Jones screwed up Jimmy Johnson being here and has a certain segment on when Jimmy Johnson decided he wanted out. I still haven’t watched the whole thing yet, but since we are listening to the Jones clans latest rants from the Senior Bowl it all seems to make sense, I thought I’d share.

Good video, thanks for posting. Probably the most honest take I’ve ever heard on the JJs Rift.

Heard the drunk ’500 coaches’ story a million times, but first time I’ve ever heard about the Aikman thing starting the rift.

And now I see like father, like son, Stephen with his recent public comments about Dak’s job security.

GMO415

Reaction score
I finished reading Jimmy's book "Swagger" and it explains it better from the actual source.