Twitter: Jerry Jones talks replacing Trevon Diggs

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Yeah I really don't know what you do to replace a Diggs. You use what's on your roster and evaluate those guys for the next couple months. If a significant upgrade becomes available I would think this is a year that you don't hesitate to pounce and give up a high draft pick, but you won't find many teams willing to part with quality DBs in September.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah I really don't know what you do to replace a Diggs. You use what's on your roster and evaluate those guys for the next couple months. If a significant upgrade becomes available I would think this is a year that you don't hesitate to pounce and give up a high draft pick, but you won't find many teams willing to part with quality DBs in September.
See Bland.

rambo2

Reaction score
Outside corners have been the issue IMO, there's not a huge stockpile like there are for slot. Last season toward the end, we lost both and it made a significant difference in the post season.
Good thing they have Gillmore, Bland, and Lewis. They just need to have the backups ready for the next injury and hopefully that doesn't happen soon.