Twitter: Jerry Jones talks replacing Trevon Diggs

davey999

Reaction score
Did someone actually ask if they can find a guy comparable to Diggs? What an idiotic question. The question is - are you going to look to bolster your depth at the position.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
As good as Diggs is he takes too many risks and gets burned at times. Last Sunday he was saved twice by teammates. Maybe with Bland he isn't the ball hawk Diggs is, but he can ball and most likely won't be as aggressive as Diggs at getting burnt. He is an up and rising star so we should be good!!
Didn't Bland lead the team in INTs last year?

RS12

Reaction score
Nobody has the impact of Diggs? Jerry better get a new glasses wiper. Númber eleven is the impact guy.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good thing they have Gillmore, Bland, and Lewis. They just need to have the backups ready for the next injury and hopefully that doesn't happen soon.
Yep, makes the Gilmore pick-up even more genius.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Good thing they have Gillmore, Bland, and Lewis. They just need to have the backups ready for the next injury and hopefully that doesn't happen soon.
Bland isn't an outside corner. He's a back up to Lewis, when he's ready to go.

endersdragon

Reaction score
I don't think Gilmore is that much of a stepdown from Diggs considering Diggs does tend to get beat in coverage a fair amount, so basically we are back to where we were last year with our defense before Lewis got hurt.... and that defense was also very good. I think we should be looking to pick someone up for depth, but I am not afraid.