Jerry Jones thinks Dak Prescott is an MVP candidate

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Stats wise yes.

But he needs to be near perfect in wins over the likes of Detroit, Eagles, Miami etc to have a chance. Being great against the Giants, Commanders, and Carolina etc does nothing imo.

The narrative of this team is that we beat bad teams but can't beat good ones. Some of that is fair.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I will say it again.. If Dak continues to play like he has these past 4 games he will run away with the MVP award. Dude is ballin outta control.
100%. The first quarter of the season he was pretty average, but he's playing at an MVP level the last month or so and if he keeps up that pace he will absolutely win it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

uh oh. While the media loves Jerry Jones soundbites, it does not typically lean towards voting for Cowboys for seasonal capstone awards like league MVP. This public opinion might jinx Dak Prescott's chances of getting enough Associated Press votes necessary for winning the honor.

JayFord

Reaction score
he is

he wont win it but hes a canidate....if Hill goes over 2000 yards and they dont give it to him the NFL is a joke

starfan1

Reaction score
uh oh. While the media loves Jerry Jones soundbites, it does not typically lean towards voting for Cowboys for seasonal capstone awards like league MVP. This public opinion might jinx Dak Prescott's chances of getting enough Associated Press votes necessary for winning the honor.
True if Romo didnt get in 14 i find it difficult that dak would get it unless the cowboys find more post seasoon success

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
MF8qnoV.jpg

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
He's absolutely a candidate.

All of the hot QB names have turned the ball over more than him, and he's ascending since the SF game.

CMC is the name I would watch since QB play around the league seems historically bad.