Jerry Jones thinks Dak Prescott is an MVP candidate

pansophy

Reaction score
NP and Romo absolutely should have won it in '14.
I wanted him to win since he had the highest QBR, but we also had a killer running game that year so a lot less of the offense went through him. I could understand why he didn’t get it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I wanted him to win since he had the highest QBR, but we also had a killer running game that year so a lot less of the offense went through him. I could understand why he didn’t get it.
I just thought with the way Romo orchestrated things he was a big reason why the run game was as successful as it was. Calling the right play and the right blocking scheme to destroy what the defense is showing is at least as important in the run game as it is the passing game.

gtb1943

Reaction score
You look at a lot of the QBs that win it and most of them have quite a running game; also a better D

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
LOL....what else is he going to say? He is shelling out 40 mil a year for an average QB

Toro9

Reaction score
Pump the brakes there, old buddy. Let's see how he plays when it matters the most. He's definitely been more of a playmaker in recent weeks but who have we played in that tenure?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This kind of thing just pulls fans apart, it's not relevant until the season is over (IMO). As they are, I would say Prescott and Lamb own the offensive MVP, but league-wise? I dunno yet.
The season is a long, fickle journey. One week Josh Allen is elite and a few weeks later he's below Rush caliber.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who talks like this mid-season?
Off-season.
Preseason.
Holiday season.
Flu season.
Tourist season.
Deer season.
Microphone season.
Spring. Summer. Winter. Fall.

All of humanity will know the exact time Jones' season will end. How? Clue: *crickets*

CCBoy

Reaction score
Don't forget to pay him like Pat Mahomes.
Prescott doesn't have to pay State Income Tax and he already receives a ton of advertising monies as well...he can talk with Stephen.

Until I see his seasonal path and entrance into playoffs...I'm not concerned with Jerry and QB money. Perform at a top level and every one goes home happy!

As to pay him, nothing was said there...Dak already is being paid well for now. Some other good quarterbacks are instead having problems this very season.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Jerry--- DO NOT CARE ! Get to a damn NFC Conference game ---- Take a quote from Coach Belicheck who has won 6 Superbowls. "Stats are for losers"
Bold> Is that the explanation why Belichick does not talk about the three Super Bowls that the New England Patriots lost under him..?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Bold> Is that the explanation why Belichick does not talk about the three Super Bowls that the New England Patriots lost under him..?
Where is Bellichick now? You also are by your association inferring that Bill Parcells was a fish eyed fool for following just a route of stats intensively through out his coaching years...to include Dallas.

I'm just going to straight up ask you...Is Dallas making it to the playoffs THIS season? No hees and haws here...for now, nothing beyond that question for you just don't know or have possession of reasons to prove further.

offlimits

Reaction score
If Dak can bottle what he has been doing for the last 4 weeks... he absolutely will be in the conversation for MVP. I know 4 weeks is a small sample size but he is currently the best QB in the league. My Cowboy lovin' wife is still convinced that Dak must win a SB before he ever receives any recognition.