Jerry Jones thinks Dak Prescott is an MVP candidate

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
No knock on Dak, but Jerrah also thinks he is a good GM.
Dak being MVP is going to require more consistency.

nobody

Reaction score
Wasn't he asked the question? What's he supposed to say? "No comment" or "It's too early to tell" or "No" sends the wrong message to his team and QB. So that sort of question pretty much requires a "Yes" reply.

I'm not saying Jerry doesn't believe it. Far from it, but it's a stupid question to ask someone about their own QB.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Wasn't he asked the question? What's he supposed to say? "No comment" or "It's too early to tell" or "No" sends the wrong message to his team and QB. So that sort of question pretty much requires a "Yes" reply.

I'm not saying Jerry doesn't believe it. Far from it, but it's a stupid question to ask someone about their own QB.
Has any other GM come out and said anything about their QB?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No knock on Dak, but Jerrah also thinks he is a good GM.
Dak being MVP is going to require more consistency.
Good?

Jones believes he is one of the best NFL general managers of all-time, gold jacket and all.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Unless Jerry Jones thinks “SultanOfSix should get $10 million from me”, I don’t really care.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
6-1 versus teams with losing records, 0-2 against teams above .500. Them's just the facts, so far.

Dak will have chances to change that over the next 8 games, but Jerry is just giddy about the blowouts.

stiletto

Reaction score
6-1 versus teams with losing records, 0-2 against teams above .500. Them's just the facts, so far.

Dak will have chances to change that over the next 8 games, but Jerry is just giddy about the blowouts.
We've seen this movie before... I am very skeptical unfortunately.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No ****. It’s amazing how so many Zoners have absolutely no common sense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No ****. It’s amazing how so many Zoners have absolutely no common sense.
All through off season as well as at the half-way point. Just tell 'em to go to Vegas and put all those feelings at risk for real....!

Even better tell momma just what they're doing before they go...

nobody

Reaction score
Has any other GM come out and said anything about their QB?
Has any other been interviewed by media and asked just a blatantly stupid leading question? I'm not a fan of Jerry, but he gets questions like that all of the time because he loves the limelight, but to castigate him for answering a question he was asked is just silly, especially when it's a question he's going to have to say yes to in order to show support.