Jerry Jones thinks Dak Prescott is an MVP candidate

conner01

Reaction score
He’s certainly a candidate. But to win it we need to win out. I think that’s daks only shot at a mvp

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where is Bellichick now? You also are by your association inferring that Bill Parcells was a fish eyed fool for following just a route of stats intensively through out his coaching years...to include Dallas.

I'm just going to straight up ask you...Is Dallas making it to the playoffs THIS season? No hees and haws here...for now, nothing beyond that question for you just don't know or have possession of reasons to prove further.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

MVP means most valueable player. That means that for the team that players is the most valueable. It doesnt mean he is a good or great player compared to others at that position.

I guess if he thinks that Dak is the MVP then CD Lamb or Micah Parsons arent. That should mean he wont pay them big time money when it comes to new deals for them. Because compared to Dak they are (for JJ) obviously not players who really make a difference.

-----
EDIT

I cant believe that i even reply to such a BS from JJ. You should leave id/ots alone.

morat1959

Reaction score
Whoop de do! After 28 years does anyone here really give a rat’s $&@@ what Jerry says or thinks. His face literally makes me want to puke!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Whoop de do! After 28 years does anyone here really give a rat’s $&@@ what Jerry says or thinks. His face literally makes me want to puke!
Do you think Jerry’s comments might come up during negotiations on Dak’s extension? I’m guessing it will be four years, $228 million, $171 million guaranteed, and a no trade clause, player option for year four.

morat1959

Reaction score
Do you think Jerry’s comments might come up during negotiations on Dak’s extension? I’m guessing it will be four years, $228 million, $171 million guaranteed, and a no trade clause, player option for year four.
So 4 more years of the SOS. I really could care less at this point.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
As of right now.. ..Dak is listed as 9th in the QB MVP odds pecking order.

It's been 12 months since he beat a team with a winning record that actually had their starting QB playing that game. And even that was the pushover Giants team last November that had a winning record just as a fluke.

MVPs have to do more than rack up stats against 2 win teams

CCBoy

Reaction score

We had tunnel rats in Viet Nam...but the current ones have engineering degrees from top schools like MIT. I'm still not ashamed to stand up for the Cowboys. You?

Oh, and don't talk to me about San Francisco...bring 'em on!!!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
As of right now.. ..Dak is listed as 9th in the QB MVP odds pecking order.

It's been 12 months since he beat a team with a winning record that actually had their starting QB playing that game. And even that was the pushover Giants team last November that had a winning record just as a fluke.

MVPs have to do more than rack up stats against 2 win teams
You left out on Tuesdays while standing on one foot. Oh and for 9 of those 12 months he wasn't playing so I'm at a loss to see how that matters. Everybody knows Dak will have to keep playing at this current level to win the MVP.. I stand by my assertion that if he does he will be the runaway winner. He will finish as the starting QB on a 13 win team with 40+ TDs and single digit INTs. If he does that he will absolutely win the MVP and it won't even be close.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Of course he does

He's an alcoholic. They think all kinds of crazy things

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak beats the worst team in the NFL, and quite possibly the worst team in the past 20 years, and Jerry announces that his QB should be an MVP candidate.

Cool........ only in Dallas.