Jerry Jones: We're a long way from the Super Bowl

tm1119

Reaction score
Long way away from a SB and still no extension for Garrett...I’m ok with it. Better than Jerry telling us it’s ok and continuing with the same old same old

9of11

Reaction score
We sure are....we're actually one new owner from a Super Bowl..

Fire407

Reaction score
How is “The next Super Bowl is a year away” not better than “the Cowboys are a long way from having the talent to compete for the Super Bowl”? One is just noting the time that has to pass to get there, and the other is saying the team can’t get there.
I think the talent has been there the last 10 years. It's the coaching.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think the talent has been there the last 10 years. It's the coaching.
Look at NE. Of course the have Brady, which really helps, but they don’t have a bunch of all pros surrounding him and their defense has average talent.

We definitely have the talent to go to the Super Bowl, but not the coaching.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look at NE. Of course the have Brady, which really helps, but they don’t have a bunch of all pros surrounding him and their defense has average talent.

We definitely have the talent to go to the Super Bowl, but not the coaching.
...and its clear as day in recognizing this....

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last edited:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

MojaveJT

Reaction score
No wonder the Cowboys are the laughing stock of the NFL. This guy opens his mouth and talks big and now he says stuff like this.

Do any other owners or GM’s talk as much as this guy? Embarrassing.

Paradox

Reaction score
I thought it was a telling interview. He was definitely not in a hurry, giving long, acid flashback type answers.

Kind of funny when he talks about Romo like he's still a quarterback, then throwing a million compliments at him. And then other times when he would talk so long he would drift off and forget what he was saying, and I'd forget too.

You can tell the guy is committed to the team, though. He gets a little emotional around 18:30 when he talks about it. Can't question the guy's love for his team, either. He is thinking we're Superbowl bound next season for sure. Not what the title implies. That's just click bait.

Rayman70

Reaction score
only real head coach we've had since Jimmy was Parcells...in 25 years!! We been fartin around for 25 freaking years with the HC and so forth. Only Cleveland might be worse.