Jerry Jones when asked why not put Jimmy Johnson in the Ring of Honor

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He has to be referring to Rob Ryan for one of those "other coaches" for the RoH. Just has to be.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I hope Jimmy doesn't even show if Jerry decides to put him in. Screw Jerry, Jimmy already got the HOF, higher than any teams ROH

plasticman

Reaction score
Jerry cannot put Jimmy Johnson in the ROH.

Doing so would suggest that Jimmy, somehow, played a part in building the dynastic team of the early 90's. Jerry has worked too long rewriting history that now portrays him as the architect and Jimmy as the employee coach who was only following the innovative, daring and revolutionary blueprint of his charismatic, innovative GM.

In fact, NFL analysts, HOFers and football historians are begging Jerry to do what all the fans have been pleading for him to do these past two decades. However, Jerry is far too humble and selfless to place himself in the ROH.

Jerry is even embarressed to discuss his impressive profile that fans have the honor of reading in the official Cowboys website. He had no idea that the author of this tribute was going to include so many accolades and details about his meteoric rise from simple millionaire owner to NFL football genius.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I will take a celebratory shot of Johnny Walker Blue when he's pushing daisies. Don't waste your time with "it's just a game" comments; I'm not going to read them.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
He has no intention of putting other coaches into the ROH first. He just started babbling whatever his whiskey addled brain could come up with to divert attention from the fact that he never wants to put Jimmy in Ring.

8pIhGzjq1tBPeCW.jpg