Jerry Jones when asked why not put Jimmy Johnson in the Ring of Honor

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let's call it what it is. Jerry will not put Jimmy in until he wins a SB without him.

I don't know why this is. I don't get how a relationship can turn this ugly. A man you once called a friend. That you risked it all in hiring. It's like Jerry thinks putting Jimmy in the ROH negates what he's for this team.

Jerry hired Jimmy. The DYNASTY doesn't happen without Jimmy or Jerry. I don't get why he doesn't see that.

bewp7

Reaction score
yea that is the problem jimmy did too much and was 10 time more important then jerry to winning super bowl

jerry ego cant handel that!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The ROH is beneath Jimmy at this point. I hope Jerry finally tells him he's in, and Jimmy tells him to shove it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that 30 years have gone by since Jimmy built and coached the first and only back to back SB champions in Cowboys history, is inducted into the pro football HOF, and somehow is NOT already in the Cowboys ROH is an absolute disgrace to every other honored member of the ROH.

Jerry’s pathetic pettiness disgraces every member of the Ring…from Lily, Staubach, and Dandy Don all the way to Troy, Emmitt and Michael. Absolutely disgusting.
:clap:

RD21

Reaction score
Norv Turner would be my guess.

But I also believe Jerry is just spouting nonsense. What coach other than Jimmy and Landry deserve to be in the ROH?
He's spewing nonsense like you said. Barry is the only one who won a SB here and it was with Jimmy's team so I don't know what "other coaches" you could even make up. He's full of it.
Exactly. Landry was a no-brainer. No other HC besides Jimmy deserves ROH induction/recognition, period.

Scotman

Reaction score
If Jerry had any interest in restoring some actual honor to the Ring of Honor, and still wanted to save some face, he could allow the current surviving ring of honor members to have a vote in the process. Look at it each year. Heck, Jerry could turn it into a money maker for himself. Jerry gets a vote and the current ROH members each get a vote. As a fan, I'd be completely down with that.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
What coach should be in before Jimmy?

Answer none.

Jerry is just so exhausting at this point.

Total clown about this.

Londonboy

Reaction score
He needs to be asked this question on a daily basis until he ultimately does the right thing.
He needs to be asked this question on a daily basis for the sheer delight of watching him squirm.