Jerry: No IR for Prescott, could play in a month

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just trying to sell his product desperately.

We've all seen it before. It's growing old.

Besides, Prescotts injury is VERY far from the biggest problem right now.

If they didn't change anything on offense after an entire offseason, the only teams they will beat are the ones that have lost their QB and/or have already quit, or are admittedly not trying to win this year.

Same as usual.

Losing is one thing, but I'm unreal disappointed that it's the same predictable crap yet again, and our opponents...yet AGAIN....feel the need to say so.

Yet NOTHING is done about it.

What are we to expect???

uvaballa

Reaction score
Come on Jerry...stop being an idiot....

4 to 6 weeks...you can still IR him, as the limit is 4 weeks anyway.
Sounds like he wants Dak at practice and in the building. If he’s on IT don’t think that’s possible.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This means, for the next month at least, it’s Cooper Rush throwing to Dennis Houston. That’s the fourth quarter of a preseason game. Where exactly do they expect the team to be in a month?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Jerry selling hope, or better yet selling tickets. he wants to make sure fans keep showing up and buy tickets to the home games and buy merchandise...in 3 weeks, he will say, "...well its not fully healed and we want to make sure we don't rush it, because our focus is on long term success and we want to make the playoffs and make run and its best for the cowboys and best for Dak..."

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Jerry selling hope, or better yet selling tickets. he wants to make sure fans keep showing up and buy tickets to the home games and buy merchandise...in 3 weeks, he will say, "...well its not fully healed and we want to make sure we don't rush it, because our focus is on long term success and we want to make the playoffs and make run and its best for the cowboys and best for Dak..."

yup.

hopium.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This means, for the next month at least, it’s Cooper Rush throwing to Dennis Houston. That’s the fourth quarter of a preseason game. Where exactly do they expect the team to be in a month?

we have a decent defense.

Zeke looks ready to run.

Establish the run and play field position.

Old school is best.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Dead (injured) or alive, too much money too stay idle and get his monies worth.

Praxit

Reaction score
..sounds like Jerry wants his full investment working for him. ..lol... regardless. Hard to trust a salesman.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm sure he will.

But I've never seen Cowboys fans react that way to a player. They are usually just happy to be there.
Yeah that was sobering to see. I don't condone it or was happy about it. I was disgusted with the fans that did it just like I was disgusted with the fans that threw things at the refs. But in my 47 years of watching the Cowboys I've never seen that. That's a huge sign that the fans are at a breaking point with this franchise. We're pissed. Everyone is pissed. Everyone is getting fed up and fans are getting fed up to the point of throwing things at a respectable guy who's injured. Never saw that before. If we go 0-6 or 0-8, that stadium could get real ugly.