Jerry: No IR for Prescott, could play in a month

Nexx

Reaction score
Dak will lead his finger into a faster recovery.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Jerry at least wants to keep our losses within 2 scores. That he can live with. Just don't tune out!!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Guys with all due respect please stop comparing your injury you suffered in high school or college to the injuries these professionals suffer. These guys have world class facilities and doctors to speed up and help with the rehab process. That doesn’t even factor in that they are in much better shape and usually tougher than the average person.

Stargazing

Reaction score

Just wait until he plays with that thumb if he is rushed back..... He won't be able to throw accurately. Russel Wilson went thru it last year with his finger. He couldn't throw accurately at all. Either way this won't end well. .

Sydla

Reaction score
Dr Jerry again.

Anyone checked in on Gallup yet? Per Dr Jones (not the cool one fighting *****), Gallup should be back by now.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

offlimits

Reaction score
Nonsense. It will take at least 2 weeks before the swelling goes down and a few more weeks to get the mobility back and the ability to grip even a water glass let alone a football.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Just a stupid ploy to stave off any questions about bringing in another QB. What a bunch of jackholes we have running this team. We could use that roster spot considering we don't even have a QB on the roster right now and we need two for a couple months (can only call them up from the PS like 3 times)

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, let's see. Whenever I got a new prize my Cracker Jack box. It made my day.
Maybe this portrays in same manner.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dak and Gallup should be on IR...they not saving this team by rushing back, and besides they could use the 2 roster spots. Jerry n Son doubled down on football stupid.